Reviews for Jurassic Park Genesis
Xenomorph67 chapter 2 . 1/3
A very interesting story. I like it. Jurassic Park Broken Lives has been my favourite fanfiction for well over a year now and its amazing to see more on that, it may not be the main story but its good to see backstory that builds on the main story. Great work.
kitten198485 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
will this story be being updated? I am really enjoying it
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
page 2 ch 1

So tht was the reason to be changed the rating . ok it is now at least easyer perhaps to be found by this rating .

Is that numbered Raptor to be so called Alexlater known as Tyrano . And here are the clans of bue/white/brown/green . It varies just like the human's skin colour and gene .

Maybe the blue raptor with wings is Silver Claw or his predsestors .

Is that Cassandra who was foulnd by Kary later ?

Still what obout Tessa the human and Tessa the raptor ?
Dustchu chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Holy crap! What happened! don't leave us hanging! *yells as cat tackles me for no reason* DANG IT CREEPER!

Nice chapter though and great work, I am loving this! :D keep it up buddy! :D
Dustchu chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow, awesome! :D Good work and awesome job my friend! :D Weepah! this was written really good, keep it up! :D
phantomgamer21 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Uh... what happened did the author die? This was in 2008 oh come on I finaly fined a good story Android ts incomplte same with broken lives UPDATE PLZ!
old chuck chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
I have plans for Wu so tell me if your going to kill him off!
CGPHadley chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Really good start, could be as good as broken lives one day. You are still writing arent you?
midnight84118 chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
great story hope to see/read more keep it up and great job on it
lildino chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
WHAT which one died
darthdragon chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
This is good.

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!
FeenyFan4ever chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Wow! This is great so far! Please don't leave it hanging!
The Cowgirl Bookworm chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I like this story please update soon!
twilightangel14 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
i like this chapter i hope that soon we start to learn if any of these little raptors are the bigs ones from your other story
GenomeSoldier chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
So your doing a prequel to Broken Lives too eh! Interesting start! Also the botanist named Cassandra isn't that the name of the alpha female of the brown packs?