Reviews for Konoha High Summer Vacation
LanternLover23 chapter 10 . 2/23
"Long time no talk."
Wth? No one says that. But I guess Fanfic writers ARE the weird people who don't exactly fit in with normal people of soceity. I'm one of those people. I have teo weirds friends, the video game fanatic and the porcelain doll colector... yeah she's friendless.
LanternLover23 chapter 5 . 2/23
"Beautiful isn't it?"
I had expected her to finish,
"It's beautiful isnt it? . . . The moon?"
That's a HP reference if u didnt get it, u muggle.
mystc chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
sakura doesn't really use jutsu much apart from her inhumane strength and healin jutsu. But all d characters can use replacement technique. Sai just makes tools or monsters wit his super paint jutsu. Besides neji byakugan there is his gentle fist. Shikamaru mostly uses shaadow techniques 2 restrain. Ino uses her soul switch technique which can transport her soul into someone else's body. Its goin 2 take forever 2 tell u wat itachi does. He's skilled in sword fightin, genjutsu: dat traps one in 72 hours torture which in reality lasts five minutes though ur body takes d full impact, taijutsu, ninjutsu: fire. Wow can't remember any more. Tenten summons tools from her scroll, kisame sucks chakra wit his sword samehada,he also uses water jutsu and has insane strength. Deidara only uses bombs which is why he specialises in trickery 2 obtain victory. Sasori can basically use any technique he wants it all depends on who's body he's using as a puppet. Tobi d babiest is d most dangerous since in reality he is obito uchiha and not madara as so many people believe. He has a special technique dat enables him 2 pass through attacks. Bein an uchiha and a super smart bad guy he is skilled in all d eye techniques since he is also made up of hashirama he can also use many wood techniques. He once killed an entire army by growin tree stems from his body (mostly his arms) and stuck dem through d enemy. I also saw him fight taijutsu once. Lee fights strictly taijutsu but he's dangerously fast. Kiba barrels into people like an unstoppable drill wit his fang over fang jutsu wit akamaru but he's not here which is bad cause kiba's main jutsu's r done wit akamaru. Well dats all i can say. Keep writin.
NarutoPaws chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Aw when it said "hey ugly" was that sai saying that?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Yo! Datz vaz gud... But way b4 da las chapter u wrot, da part wher sasuke n naruto kiss. I was lyk oh-my-f******-god! But anyways update soon
Lost Location chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Okay, I'll try to help.

So, sasu got chidori (I don't know how you write that). Saku can control chakra very good (thats why her punches hurt so much). Kiba doesn't have a jutzu that he can use without Akamaru. Termari got her fan, Hinata & Neji got that 'hit the pressure point' got wepons & Ino her switch body thing. sorry if I couldn't help.

see 'ya

LL

P.S. just look for the characters on narutopedia, whatever it's called.
HalicanDrops chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Sasuke chidori lions barrage

Sakura shannaro

Neji 64 palms 128 palms

Kiba fang over fang
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's a pretty good start (lovin the mom. She's just like mine -_-
amuhinamori145 chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
sakura:cha!she is a really good healer,chakra goes to her handa and she punches braking anything in her :fire style:fire ball justu,chidori,chidori stream[when chidori goes to his sword and it goes everwhere,fire style fire dragon justsusharingan mengekyo sharingan,ameteresu lee:hidden lotus leaf :she just uses wepons nothing :8 trigrams sixty four palms,gentle fist, :same as neji except shealso has tigers :1000 :same as sasuke except he summons crows thats all i know hope it helps :)plz updatw soon!
Dark-Dahlia chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was cool
AnsleyL chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
i cant wait for the update

i know the basics of each persons jutsu but not the names.
sadiegrl chapter 9 . 2/2/2008
great chapters. hope everything turns out all right for you. cant wait for the next chapter also.
kristy1452 chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
cool story! hope you update soon! :D

oh ya, thats really sad about your dog. hope she gets better.
byakugansharinganweaponhottie chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
cool i play volleyball too and have to wear spandex they suck. Oh well amazing story take your time to update sorry about your dog.
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
hey, it's all good. bad stuff happens sometimes, update when u can though

payce