Reviews for Hostile Takeover
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i could see this, beaver being a billion by 20, and taking kendall as his lover, but not becouse she hot, but becouse he see the real her.
crimsonlilly chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
BRILLANT

lol.. mac his beard

love to see kendell's reaction to finding out he really did those things
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Love this! Hated what they did to Cassidys character he was no murder or rapist!

I have to admit Kyle Gallner was one of the greatest actors on that show though
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh. My. God. This was seriously one of the best Veronica Mars fanfics I've ever read. I love, love, LOVE Charisma Carpentar (always have) and I've totally fallen for Kyle Gallner (I would totally do him). I loved the characterization of Kendall and how well you wrote Cassidy. I always thought Kendall was an underappreciated character.

Thank you so much for writing this!

Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
that was great! i was looking for a good Kendall fic (there are like none!) and this fit the bill perfectly. Why there aren't more fics about this fascinating character, I'll never know. You captured her dynamic with Cassidy amazingly! fantastic job on all points!
Diary chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I enjoyed these missing moments. The characterisation of both was spot on, in my opinion.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Interesting, original, very well written. I think you've captured both Cassidy & Kendall very well. I like her choice of the worst thing she's ever done. I can't help but feel really bad for him, though. Poor kid.
snafumama chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Alrighty, I'm feeding you. I cannot believe your stories don't get more reviews.

You write so well. I'm glad you chose the VM verse. You really know these characters and flesh them out. Cassidy was just all kinds of complex, as are all VM characters. You do such a wonderful job rounding them out and making them more real.
driedfruits chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Whoa. I never thought that I would actually read a fanfic about the two of them and enjoy it. It only happened once, and I didn't expect to found another fic like that. But I did. Thank you for this wonderful moment.
515093 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I required this product, and you have written it. Thanks.

Kendall and Cass my favourite not romantic pair.

I hope to read still at least some sketches from their life.