Reviews for Final Betrayal
KuchiRuki chapter 11 . 8/23
zeni chapter 13 . 7/16
I cried so much. It really felt like one piece was ending omggggggg.
you're an awesome writer
Shanatora chapter 13 . 7/14
Awesome! The best so far, frankly it's so close to the way things might happen... I'm impress!
Sarah chapter 13 . 7/7
Oh man oh man... I think I originally read this way back in 2009 or 2010 on LJ. It has DEFINITELY stood the test of time, and is just as good as my nostalgic memories thought it was. I think this has officially transcended "good fic" status to "nostalgic childhood novel." This is still THE BEST characterization of Luffy and Zoro (and their relationship) I have read. Everyone else is well written and in character as well- you do a great job of capturing the quirkiness of the series and its characters without becoming cartoonish. The fight scene was very good- I could almost see the panels in my head- but the rest of the piece is very textual and none of it reads like a transcribed comic book. The extensions of canon are very naturalistic, and blend in seamlessly. I really can't say enough good things about this fic. All in all, thank you for writing and great job! :)
NanneroftheWE chapter 13 . 6/13
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You have a talent my friend. Keep up the great work. :)
MorbidRobin chapter 13 . 4/16
Beautiful! Brilliantly written! Excellent! Best LuZo I've read. I also loved "Loyalties" !
Beautiful! Brilliant! A touching, moving story. Held me to the end. Ace's alive...That's a plus!
MawVax chapter 6 . 4/7
I'm crying!
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I'm thinking if Zoro's not dead yet he's going to wish he was...I don't think I can continue reading this without hurting my mind from the drama...I think I'm going to stop so I don't get hurt before the ends...because I can't see Zoro alive but Luffy trying to kill him or Zoro dead and Luffy in agony...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
omfg. that was fucking heart-wrenching. but you did a hell of a good job. holy shit. I don't even know what to say. damn. keep writing stuff like this, you obviously have the talent for it. fuck. good job, I loved it!
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
kurgaya chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
I kind of want to cry a little bit. That was truly wonderful and I feel like I should write a whole list of things that I enjoyed - because this story certainly deserves it - but I just need to roll around for a while and try and remember how to function because my gOD

Loved it.

StardustFlames chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
This story was amazing 3 I only just started reading it yesterday and now it's done o_o honestly this probably the best fanfiction I've read.
eenayde chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Cliffhanger moment...
Loving the story so far!
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/21/2015

You've got me so hooked.