Reviews for Curious
nerdforsale chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Vexen Alice; who would have thought?

And it was positively adorable. I love these crack pairings, and I'm not to fond of these two being "intimately involved", but the way you wrote it was so cute and just perfect. I don't really get the feeling that Vexen is in the Organization; more on his own, solitary, and I loved that. It's slightly alternate universe-ish, and I don't know if you were going for that feel but I thought it was great.

Well done and keep up the good work!
hinoiri chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Sorry for this late review. Life's hectic.

xD

Neway, omg! I applaud you for writing such a long fic for a pairing that's positively crack!

I seriously thought Vexy was gonna take her heart and all tho.

Points for suspense!

And the ending was sweet.

Great fic! Faves!

-hinoiri
black wallflower chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
O.O;

Well that was kinda scary, I was really afraid for Alice!

Good ending.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
w00t!

So, I, like, TOTALLY missed this update, but then I realized I didn't even have you on my alerts!

SO... this story was beyond uber-cool. I mean, like, Vexice? Crack, yes? YUMMY! lol

The best part of this story was the way you captured their characters - it was /perfect/ - I've never watched the full movie of Alice in Wonderland, but I still felt that you captured her character right. And Vexen... the stoic scientist... but a recluse? AW... poor Vexy... but y'know, /very/ fitting!

The plot was cool too - I thought it'd be another 'Alice in Wonderland' type-of-thing, but instead 'Alice in Vexen's house', and it wasn't (or maybe it was, I dun really know...) but like HOLY COOLNESS! The fact that they were both, like, curious made them fit so well together... it was just too bad that Alice wasn't a little older, lol.

It's funny, cuz it sounded like he was going to /murder/ her all along, and that would've made this fic just a bit more than creepy-weird (which, btw, would still be cool) - but considering this is the KH universe, I guess stealing hearts is /kinda/ similar-ish... I think... bah, I dun even know what I'm talking about anymore...

So totally YEAH, if this review seemed absurd, it's just me having an, well, absurd day. I guess. BAH-HA!

Okay, that was weird. I think it's time for me to shut up now.

o_O

Smell ya lay-ter!

xx-mai-xx

P.P.S. I had a french vanilla coffee... you think it might have something to do with it all?

lol
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
stan was being such a hoe this morning

not letting me review and such. i was

really pissed off. because i read it

and i'm all review! but he wouldn't

let me. ah sweet, sweet vexice - you have no idea how close to tears i was when vexen was about to shank her with that there keyblade. but he all didn't which made me smile.

teh end made me smile too - i really

really really really really really

really really really really really

REALLY! loved this alot.

it was long, it was totally in character and

it was so TOTALLY crack! even more so then

mine lol.
rippling0water0eyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
aw. thats cute.

as long as its just friendship.

but yeah, that is one heck a crack couple, but you do such an amazing job of writing the story, i don't really mind.

great detail, and amazing characterization (you really captured who they are)

great job

if i may gather thriteen assistants, i will be gald to give you twenty-eight thumbs up!
Lusky chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
LMAO. That rocked! Worth a fave! _
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ohmigosh, chiyoko.

THAT WAS AMAZINGFULTASTIC.

Seriously. It made me squee with HAPPINESS.

That was so cute! I seriously thought Vexen was going to steal Alice's heart-but he let's her go! That last section was so adorably ADORABLE, and it made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

And you kept both of them so in character! Alice is cute, and sort of a nuisance, and Vexen is a grumpy fuddy-duddy.

This just oozes awesomeness. ;D

Thanks for the entry!

.akemi-chan.
creepy tauren lady chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Honestly nothing could disturb me, but I doubt people would find this disturbing since it's just friendship here (*would have been just as happy with actual romance*)

Tis an interesting concept and a worth while read.