Reviews for Of Faerie Wielders and Former Quincy
Merkanzee chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Fantastic job! I hope you keep writing these because they are amazing! Firstly, because I kind-of-sorta-am-OBSESSED-with-IshiHime. Also, because you have inspired me a lot for my own stuff. Maybe one day, I'll be confident to actually post them. _

Anways, fantastic job!
Sturdy-101 chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
I like this story or seris of short stories.

You have to update soon.

SOON!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
That was a really cool story!

Ishida and Orihime definately belong together in my opinion!

Have a great day! Please write more soon!
Kohryu chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Nice. Great one shots ne.
heka chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
ah. you are unappreciated. I AM HERE TO APPRECIATE YOUR WRITING! *coughs* it was very good as a set of oneshots or those 30sentences things that wonderful LJ people do here. it's FANTASTIC. yay! will you be doing until all the end of the title? the 3 other words left over...

i loved how you used small little events and make them look so significant in their relationship. yay for writers like you! X) favouriting this!
Switchback chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I love these miniature shots, the Pebble one being my favourite. ;) Hope you type some more, I love them. Keep going!

Switchback
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
hahahaha

i love that! :)

specially the PDA part,.,. :D

hahahahahaha
SSJBardock chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Not much here to critique. Loved it.
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
The Ice Cream drabble was very Orihime.
Vampire Tsukiko chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
this is so adorable!

you rock!
Jeze Dantaliona chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Aw. I love this pairing, and you just made me love it even more. Two thumbs up, plus major "AW"-ing.

-TerminallyInLoveWithIchigo
snowleaf chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Really cute, even though I prefer IchiHime. But really really adorable Ishihime fluff _

/Kurosaki harassed Ishida, insisting that he wore briefs that were two sizes too small. He always blamed his rival’s choice of underwear as his major problem, however, he gave up on that when Inoue called out with a grin that he didn’t wear briefs and that he, in fact, wore boxers./

This has got to be the best one XD
UserID2 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
it's a good mixture of sweet, funny, and romance. hope you continue soon
UserID2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
lol "'It’ll be just like getting tattoos together, only with laughing gas!'”. it's sweet. who r rukia and tatsuki dating? is chuzuru the crazy gay girl?