Reviews for At First Sight
rikku163 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
maybe you should add more to the story... but it is touching tho
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I didn't cry...much... the fic kinda reminded me of a walk to remember. *sniff* so sad yet so beautiful.
sakuraxsasuke13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i love the book charly and this is YOUR BEST WORK EVER it was so sad i cried (stupid i know) i feel like sakura cuz my crush looks just like sasuke and acts that way too i fell in love wit him at first sight but sadly hes not mine... YET
Stormborn cat chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story even though Sakura dies T.T This kind of reminded me of 'A walk to remember' by Nicholas Sparks. well anyways, very good one-shot!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was so sad but incredibly amazing - on reflection it may not have been the best time to read it cos my grandma's been on my mind (she died of cancer a year ago last friday) but the way you wrote it, well it reminded me of the way my grandpa looked at her a few weeks before she died, you wrote it extremely well (and should definitely be happy with it), cant believe i need a tissue now lol, but great job -
blupomme chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
damn, you're good at tragedy.

I cried.

Yep, be proud to know that you made yet another fan cry.

D

This also reminded me of a walk to remember...

Anyway, this was very touching.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Oh...that was so sad...TT
Jester08 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow! If I was you, I would be extremely proud of myself! Keep up the amazing work! _
Wits and the Ditz chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
We loved this story. It reminded us of this story called 'All the Time In the World'. It's about a girl who gets cancer and when she tells her lover, he suggests that they get Married. It reminded us of it when Sasuke asked Sakura to Marry him. In the end, she died as well. WE both cried when we got to the end of the story. It really was touching and heart-felt.
Ukeire chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
"Yes. I fell in love with her at first sight."...

do you know how many times i reread that line? exactly 4 times. i am crying. yes i am.

wonderful story indeed

-ukeire
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
this is soo sad! but it is really good. it reminded me a lot of the movie a walk to remember
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This story was soo sad and sakura was a bit selfish becuz if she knew she was going to die then y did she get close to sasuke? Just to hurt him? Or just for her selfish feelings..anyway it was very sweet though and I loved it
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I loved it. It was so sad.
shinobusuraj chapter 1 . 9/15/2007