Reviews for Always On Your Side
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Please tell me you're planning on continuing this story?
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Poor Booth.. laying his heart on the line, only to have Brennan stomp on it..
S chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Will you finish this story?
Lazuli73 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I was really enjoying this story and then it ended! (a long time ago too.) Oh, well... You have a definite knack for characterizing B and B, and also Angela and Hodgins.
I'mxThexMysteryxWomanx13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
loved how he calls her
booth's-squint chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I see this is a really old story. Any plans to finish it? It's a great story! I hope for more. Thanks for sharing!
harper83 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I know this is probably a lost cause...but I just came across this story and I really wish I hadn't read it now! It's killing me with it just waiting here! It's such a wonderfully well written story. I wish you would please, please, please continue!
VirginiaTin chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Just found this story. I had great time reading this and then I saw 'to be continued'!I know it's been long time since you posted this but I really love it, so please finish this one.
angry chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
at least most authors who cut off their stories tell you, they don't just let you hang. you have to finish this story.
amber chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
god how do you write something like this and not continue it? its really good. hope your planning on finishing it but im still going to read all of your other things about b&b at least.

stormbinder22 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I really like this. It was really different having this conflict between them after he kisses her because so many other stories just have them fall together so easily. Really well written, is there any more to it?
Deja and Darcie chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Sigh...I love your stories. I really do. But you have a wonderful story going, and then I get to the latest chapter and read "to be continued" and my poor little hopes can't take it.

But other than that, I really like not only Always On Your Side, but most of your other stories as well (I say most because I only read Bones fics). You've done an excellent job here. I hate the way this chapter ends because I can't immediately be put out of my misery, but you've still written an excellent plot, good dialogue, and good characterizations. And I know that this fic was started in '07, way before "Fire in the Ice" and Agent Perotta, but the title reminded me of the last scene in that episode where Booth promises that nothing's going to change.

Anyway, good job, and if you feel up to it, I would love a conclusion.
Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Ok, I'm begging you, PLEASE finish some (or all!) of these little hookup fics you've got going. I'm dying here! So much goodness... what'll it take to get you to finish? A chocolate covered Booth? I might be able to dig one up if you need one for inspiration...pretty please? With sugar and cherries and whip cream on top?
Kissa1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Holy crap! That was... intense! I can't believe Brennan said that when Booth literally was serving her his heart on a silver plate (re: ch2)! Good god she can be cruel in her obliviousness. And all the Dr. Brennan stuff rather than Bones... I understand his anger and his hurt, I do, but him calling her Dr. Brennan is just painful.

I'm guessing this isn't one of the fics you plan to finish, as it's been so long since the last update, but I thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed reading this and would definitely enjoy reading more. Adding it to story alert just to be on the safe side. :)
brittanyyl90 chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
excellent story. you need to update