Reviews for Always On Your Side
MstgSzy chapter 3 . 1/19
During this lengthy mid-season hiatus I have been reading Bones fan fiction and because I was caught up on recent submissions, I went back to the very oldest and I am so glad I did because in there I found one of your stories. I so much liked it that I went to your profile so I could see if you'd written other Bones stories and was happy to find that you have. So...since we had sub-zero temps over this past weekend, holiday on Monday and snow today, I have marathon-read your stories. Having read them all, I have tried to go back to see if I could pick out a favorite story. I am putting my review on 'Always On Your Side' because I think it may be my favorite. Perhaps because in this one when Brennan's comment to Booth hurts him, he reacts differently by putting distance ("Dr. Brennan") between them. Too often I think he gives her the benefit of the doubt (Theirs is a complicated relationship for sure.)

If I were to call out all of the special moments within your stories that spoke to me, this would be and extremely long review. You made me laugh out loud, feel the tension, and smile at the easy companionship (just to name a few). You've captured the characters so well at the same time weaving them into your stories.

I really liked that you combined drama/romance in many of your stories. I also wanted to mention your vocabulary. I feel as though I have a fairly broad vocabulary but you sent me to the dictionary on a couple of occasions while reading your stories! Kudos for that.

From what I could discern, it doesn't appear that you've written new Bones fan fiction (at least not posted here). I would love to see/read where you would take 'Always On Your Side' and 'Come Undone' before those stories end. I would love to see where your muse would take you given the more recent Bones seasons. Also, I could easy see another chapter/sequel to 'Yardstick'...because I really wanted to know if Brennan was able to call Angela back.

I've favorited you as an author so I don't miss any possible future Bones postings. Thanks for all the enjoyable reading you provided.
BB chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
What happened to the rest of the story?!

We WANT MORE!
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Please tell me you're planning on continuing this story?
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Poor Booth.. laying his heart on the line, only to have Brennan stomp on it..
S chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Will you finish this story?
Lazuli73 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I was really enjoying this story and then it ended! (a long time ago too.) Oh, well... You have a definite knack for characterizing B and B, and also Angela and Hodgins.
I'mxThexMysteryxWomanx13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
loved how he calls her
booth's-squint chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I see this is a really old story. Any plans to finish it? It's a great story! I hope for more. Thanks for sharing!
harper83 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I know this is probably a lost cause...but I just came across this story and I really wish I hadn't read it now! It's killing me with it just waiting here! It's such a wonderfully well written story. I wish you would please, please, please continue!
VirginiaTin chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Just found this story. I had great time reading this and then I saw 'to be continued'!I know it's been long time since you posted this but I really love it, so please finish this one.
angry chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
at least most authors who cut off their stories tell you, they don't just let you hang. you have to finish this story.
amber chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
god how do you write something like this and not continue it? its really good. hope your planning on finishing it but im still going to read all of your other things about b&b at least.

stormbinder22 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I really like this. It was really different having this conflict between them after he kisses her because so many other stories just have them fall together so easily. Really well written, is there any more to it?
Deja and Darcie chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Sigh...I love your stories. I really do. But you have a wonderful story going, and then I get to the latest chapter and read "to be continued" and my poor little hopes can't take it.

But other than that, I really like not only Always On Your Side, but most of your other stories as well (I say most because I only read Bones fics). You've done an excellent job here. I hate the way this chapter ends because I can't immediately be put out of my misery, but you've still written an excellent plot, good dialogue, and good characterizations. And I know that this fic was started in '07, way before "Fire in the Ice" and Agent Perotta, but the title reminded me of the last scene in that episode where Booth promises that nothing's going to change.

Anyway, good job, and if you feel up to it, I would love a conclusion.
Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Ok, I'm begging you, PLEASE finish some (or all!) of these little hookup fics you've got going. I'm dying here! So much goodness... what'll it take to get you to finish? A chocolate covered Booth? I might be able to dig one up if you need one for inspiration...pretty please? With sugar and cherries and whip cream on top?