Reviews for The Lioness' Eagle
PrincessBlondieLushie chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
I enjoyed this and agree there isn't enough Hermione / Terry shippings plus yes Ron and Hermione are cringe together eugh!
WalnutSpirit chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I like this, I'd love to read what happens next! You ever feel like writing chapter two, don't hesitate! ;)
Taze Like Darcy chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I don't like the Hermione/Ron pairing either. He was always so mean to her and making her cry. I loved this oneshot! :D
Polyjuice Princess chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Love this pairing! Wish there was more of Terry and Hermione. xx Thanks xx
badboybadboywatchagonnado chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
FEELLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Yes you got them all right! Will Terry start spending more time with Hermione now? Or will Hermione go to him to get away from Ron? Will she slowly start to have feelings for Terry? More please
Bookworm4always chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i have always hated ron since 4th year
GirlxMarauder chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE this story! and I love Hermione with Terry Boot as well :) argghhh please write more! 3
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yeah Ron and hermione are a bit weird. Like it though.
Wetstar chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
AWESOME job! Yeah you got them all perfectly! I wish there were more stories with Hermione/Terry...
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is a good story. I like your pairing with Terry Boot. Please continue with this story because I think you have something special here.
Faith16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
First, 'awwwwwwww'.

Second, I agree with you wholeheartingly that Ron and Hermione just make me cringe (I feel the same way with the Harry and Ginny pairing but I won't bore you with details). I liked the way you handled Harry he seemed the way I would write him. Ron, as usual, is a bit of a prat so you did fantastic with that (lol). I also liked how you wrote Terry, especially seeing as he's not very prominate in the books.

As far as any errors, I did notice that you used "caption" rather than "captain", but other than that it was well written. I'm glad I clicked on this story, it's the second Terry/Hermione story I've read and I'm finding I like how you write the pair. I would love to see a follow-up piece to this story - do they get together or was it a "one-time snog"?

Anyways, great job!
Algonquin95 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome story! I love this pairing... Ron/Hermione is just awkward. I always thought Hermione should have been put in Ravenclaw. Please continue!
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
YAY! I always hated Ron because he was the weakest link..

You have Harry -Chosen one

Hermione- Clever one then you have

Ron- the one who plays chess?

Anyways good story...
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
"I cringe at the thought of a Ron/Hermione pairing, I always have."

I totally agree with you there. I don't know how JKR could possibly believe that they would make a good couple. Terry and Hermione are so cute togehter and much more compatible emtionally and intellectually.