Reviews for LoveHate Relationship
Poisoned Pink chapter 39 . 12/8/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story, it was so good. I especially love riley and phil they are super cute. Bravo.
charlie chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
interesting beginning. I look forward to how this may develop.
XD chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
This makes me happy.
RoseGlass chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
Epilogue?

With one more full moon night, maybe Al and Scorpius can move in together, Scorpius can meet his little sister (because there is no way Karma is kind enough to the Malfoy family to let them have more than one son per generation to "continue the family line"), James might finally admit that he has been dating June and really likes her, Phil and Riley...we just need more of them because they rock the sock drawer.

And you only wrote 39 chapters...wanna round that out to 40 (nudgenudge winkwink)
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 39 . 7/16/2013
This story was fabulous! I'm sorry for not reviewing, but I was too caught in it, and when I took breaks, it was because I had to go somewhere.
I'm starting to really like the couple Albus/Scorpius, which was not the case at the beginning, and your story helped a lot! There was a big development between the former, bad Scorpius, and the new, nice one :) Well, it was great. :) As usual.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
"All he had to do now was bring up the topic of liking men." Easy!
And I would have loved to see Ron with his hair turning white! I love your style, it's refreshing.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It's really interesting to read a story with a Scorpius who is not a good little boy so unlike his father when he was a teenager. He's maybe a bit too much like his father, on the contrary, in the way he speaks. We'll see how it goes! :)
MaryaStark chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Scorpius is a werewolf! I like it :D Phil and Riley are so sweet
Great fic!
Insomniac chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Oh Merlin I really hope Riley and Phil end up together…
Insomniac chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
You have no idea how much I love Riley. And I totally ship him with Phil. Definitely. "You can't take the doll and the teddy."
"Oh yeah? Watch me."
I just love that.
It was so funny I almost shit kittens. (story reference :D )
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I wish you'd freaking tell us whose POV it it. Like this line right here: "It wasn't like she'd done anything." WHO? I hate having to take a few minutes to find out. And I had to re-read that bit in Mcgonnagal's POV about THREE times. Argg. I'm not even pms-ing.
Kagamine-Rin14 - Ikarin chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Alphonse ? Edward ? I'm getting a hunch on where you've gotten that names xD AWESOME STORY THOUGH !
lucianolover chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
Well thats it...I am giving up on this story. I feel like now you are just dragging this story on. I don't really see why any of this is necessary. It was good until about the thirtieth chapter.
lucianolover chapter 32 . 5/17/2012
This chapter was ok. Still kind of boring. It is exciting about Albus and the animagus bit.
lucianolover chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
As much as I like Fred, I was bored with this chapter. Except the ending with Poppy and McGonagall.