Reviews for Like Father Like Son
babesbrunchnbubbly chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Very sweet!
Dransy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
" I love you too, Draco. Sweet dreams.

I have cried like unca and wept.

Q great history and rl drinks a funnyface.

Dead Draco, who diria.

And to call him(her) also his(her,your) son, a great Malfoy

Dransy
MagikCat chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Dear Twiist,

We would like to read "Like Father Like Son" in one of our Summer Readings of SpellCast: The Harry Potter Fan Fiction Podcast. However, we need your permission to read your story on the show. If you're interested, send me an e-mail to or my own e-mail at giving us permission. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to send them there as well. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Kyrie Evers
DracoLovesPansy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh my god. That was...

...

Wow.

That actually made me cry. It was so moving.

Aw... Lemme just calm down a bit- *sniffs*

That last line brought actual tears to my eyes. Oh... I'm so speechless right now. But I just loved it. I love Pansy/Draco (well, just Pansy in this case) as parents. It's just so adorable. This was very beautiful anyway and I think you captured Pansy's emotions very well.

How typical Draco that not just 'one Draco Malfoy could never be enough for the wizarding world' - that just made me smirk on Draco's behalf...

Anyway, I'm going to check out more of your writings now... :)
OrbThesela chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Aw. How did I not review this before? I could have sworn I had.

Especially loved the bits about Uncle Blaise (dies a little inside from the cuteness) getting kicked in the leg and Grandpa Lucius... hehe
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
So adorable, yet so sad. Little Draco is so sweet. If only Draco was there. It's a shame JK didn't make Pansy, Draco's wife. I was so shocked when I heard it was some one call Asteria Greengrass. Gosh I hate that woman. I'm a diehard Draco/Pansy shipper and no matter what Pansy will be Draco's wife. Great work again! Please write more stories on Pansy been Draco's wife!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh gosh so bittersweet, and wow this story deserves more reviews then three. Gosh wonderfully written. I do wonder why Pansy and Draco didn't marry in DH?
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
that was the sweetest thing i've ever read. and it made me cry like a baby. great job.

-DMH