Reviews for Illusions of Invincibility
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow. Thats... so cute. So... perfect.
I was looking for ages for fics SBRL like this one, like the ones that you writes. Srsly.
zechirator chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful.
mokubahv chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
First, I love your disclaimer and support is completely. I hate that certain pink-haired character's existence. Why did she have to go for Siri's Remi? Blasphomy.

I dunno why but I really love that line, "Peter swears that he shall never get over that one time on the roof." lol.

Your writing style is very humorous and enjoyable. Wow - that last part of the third to last paragraph just came out of nowhere. That was great. I literally fell when I read it.

That was definitely a very entertaining story. :)
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Your stories are absolutely genius. This is like the 5th time I've read this one (first time bein like last year lol) and I still love it. The characterization was absolutely perfect and I just love the way you did it. How do you write such awesome stories and get so many reviews ?
who.i.am.inside chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Absolutely breathtakingly stunning.

Anoymous Flowerr chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved it. Absoloutely loved it. BRAVO! I love your style,the way you write your stories. It's amazing how this story is natural,unlike all the other Sirius/Remus pairings. It's beautiful. Just plain beautiful. :)
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh why not add another review to your already vast collection of them!

This was one-shot was perfect and wonderful and oh so good. It hit me in all the right ways. You're style is perfect, the devil-may-care mood was great, the details and characterization and flow and just the way you write is just superb, the descriptions were so tangible. I LOVED THIS. Beautiful, I think that's the word here.

Anyways, I applaud you on a very successful and convincing one-shot.

[jay-jay]
spiritrush chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really really like this. :D it's VERY well-written. Amazing job :)
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i love the way you show the remus/sirius relashonship. a lot of people make it seem forced or odd, but the way you write it makes it seem natural. i love it so much. thanx for the awesome story!
AnotherConstellationDies.x chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i love this so much (: so beautiful 3
bookworm1805 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow.

I'm not sure any other word can describe that. This story is incredible. I'm having trouble articulating how I feel about that story right now, and part of the reason for that may be that it's 3:03 am. Ah well. But your description of summer, the whole story, it just made me feel so happy and alive and like I need to go out and have a camping trip with my friends and lie under the stars and just be. Add all those feelings to the fact that this was a Remus/Sirius fic and you've got just about the greatest story ever. Well done, really. Amazing. Breathtaking.

oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
*cheers happily!*

Finally! I read this fic on my phone a few months ago and loved it so much and then couldn't find it again when I came round to reviewing it and favouriting...but finally I have stumbled across it amidst all other RLSB fics; it's so brilliant and ambling, and I love the randomness of what the Marauders get up to - with forks and cut-off trousers and spaghetti - and a summer like that with 4 friends sounds just divine, right now.

Brilliant :) Well done.
purple pear 87 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It's beautifully written, as though we're in some kind of a summer day watching down on them (God, I wish) But it's also kind of sad. Did you mean to make it that way, at the end? :)
bookenworum chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Okay, so I normally really hate summer.

But this was just perfect! :D

I loved how you wrote that, it was very cute and it definitely felt all summer-like. :)
witch-for-ordinary chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is just beautiful.

Very simple, in a way, but no less beautiful.

Thank you very much for sharing.