Reviews for Illusions of Invincibility
Sal chapter 1 . 8/9
Slightly weird but good story anyway
Hana chapter 1 . 3/10
This was beautiful :3 and it made me want to go to the seaside.
Madilayn chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Oh beautiful! Your writing of this is all hazy, and summer dream and just drifts along like the summer.

I do love this so very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I so agree with the disclaimer! ;)
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh Merlin that was beautiful.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow. Thats... so cute. So... perfect.
I was looking for ages for fics SBRL like this one, like the ones that you writes. Srsly.
zechirator chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful.
mokubahv chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
First, I love your disclaimer and support is completely. I hate that certain pink-haired character's existence. Why did she have to go for Siri's Remi? Blasphomy.

I dunno why but I really love that line, "Peter swears that he shall never get over that one time on the roof." lol.

Your writing style is very humorous and enjoyable. Wow - that last part of the third to last paragraph just came out of nowhere. That was great. I literally fell when I read it.

That was definitely a very entertaining story. :)
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Your stories are absolutely genius. This is like the 5th time I've read this one (first time bein like last year lol) and I still love it. The characterization was absolutely perfect and I just love the way you did it. How do you write such awesome stories and get so many reviews ?
who.i.am.inside chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Absolutely breathtakingly stunning.

Wow.
Anoymous Flowerr chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved it. Absoloutely loved it. BRAVO! I love your style,the way you write your stories. It's amazing how this story is natural,unlike all the other Sirius/Remus pairings. It's beautiful. Just plain beautiful. :)
JJLiberty chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh why not add another review to your already vast collection of them!

This was one-shot was perfect and wonderful and oh so good. It hit me in all the right ways. You're style is perfect, the devil-may-care mood was great, the details and characterization and flow and just the way you write is just superb, the descriptions were so tangible. I LOVED THIS. Beautiful, I think that's the word here.

Anyways, I applaud you on a very successful and convincing one-shot.

[jay-jay]
spiritrush chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I really really like this. :D it's VERY well-written. Amazing job :)
PROFILEABANDONED chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
i love the way you show the remus/sirius relashonship. a lot of people make it seem forced or odd, but the way you write it makes it seem natural. i love it so much. thanx for the awesome story!
AnotherConstellationDies.x chapter 1 . 6/19/2010