Reviews for High Voltage!
Etokaiten chapter 1 . 8/1
Nice job.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 3/12
Not overly crazy for Temari's character, not sure why just don't, maybe it's the way she dealt with her attraction? But that's more personal thing, I do like your writing and story, I wish you luck in all that you do.
Orange4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Very nice story :)
mttmercado chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
it was very pretty, and the build up was great
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is a pretty good oneshot...
yyAnonymousyy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hhahaha I love that ending.. yea that'll surprise your mom for sure tenten XD I love this stroy so much!
InsertGenericUsername chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow. This was... wow. You're really good. The way you wrote the characters they actually had personalities. The only typos forgot a letter ("as" instead of "ask" and "hiegh" instead of "height") and were hardly noticable to anyone but a freak like me.
JGeo chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was good. And I hate that word too. When a guy says it, it seems sorta dirty. And not in the good way.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Jezikial chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
You know, till I read the sixth footnote at the end, I did not even notice that you had used that word, so you must have done it well for it to go so un noticed! As always, great fic, fantastically written. Seriously some people should not attempt to write yuri and you put most of them to shame.
blackrose777 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Liked the story, tenten and temari are one of my favorite couples. Very well written.
TemariFanForever chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Awesome! Absolutely loved it.

As you may remember, I'm like obsessed with you story "Ten below blazing" and I love this one too!

The only thing is, how can someone stand agains't a wall. I took a minute to try to imagine it...Lol can you like draw me a picture or something? lol

So yeah great story! Still loving all your writing pieces!

LunnarMoka chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very good
ViolentInsect chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
loved it ! :D
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I read this story a while ago then found Ten below Blazing, and was wondering if it was the same author, and guess how happy I was to find out it was!

AWESOMESAUCE MUFFINS. I must say. I love the normality of it all, just seeming like an "everyday-thing" not a "once-in-a-lifetime-happens-to-only-some-people-thing".

Hero once again are you. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »