Reviews for The Gap Between Now & Forever
Lcky chapter 14 . 5/4
This is bloody brilliant! I've been reading this all night. I really hope you finish this one day I'm putting it on my watch list. Have a great day and may your muse be ever present.
MaddyLounsbury chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
But.. But... But it can't end like that!
alyssamareex chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please please please finish this story! X
Gingerno-punC chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ohh this is incredible! I hope you finish and update soon!
This chapter and last chapter was heartbreaking :c

I do have theory in why neither has received each others letters.. And I think it has to do with . Remember when there relationship was known to public the first time? It was mentioned her face was "angry".
Now here's my theory; Mrs. Weasley/Molly isn't to happy that Hermione is with George. She thought and would rather Hermione be with Ron. Now think back and remember when George told his mom about the journal? He was doing dishes and when he handed the journal to his mom he said he was so caught up in thinking (him and Hermione doing the dirty) that he forgot he gave it to his mom until she handed it back five minutes later. Hmmm, now I remember thinking, five minutes? Why so long. It sounded suspicious to me and just stuck to me until I heard George's point of view about the the journal/letter.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure tampered with George's journal. Un-charming it or whatever. An remember it was mentioned by Hermione that was a talented with and could alter her very powerful/complicated wards.
I'm pretty positive it was Molly, because, well who else would do it other than Ron? And as far as I've seen/read Ron's never even had the opportunity. We all know Mrs. Weasley is a kind women with a big heart.
The question is: if she did do it, ( and I think she did,) why? George is her son to, why would she want to hurt him just for Ron?

Anyways, I do hope you didn't abandon this story. I don't think my heart can take it. George and Hermione's reaction/goodbye-letter pretty much, figuratively, killed me. So you can't possibly be that much of a fucked up person to leave like that. After everything. An unsolved, heartbreaking cliff hanger. The letter thing is giving me the "Notebook" vibe and makes me wanna cry. I think I'm gonna go watch the Notebook and cry my eyes out while thinking about this.
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Excuse you? I love you but do you realize I am having a feels attack, an hp attack, and like crying at two in the morning just to read this and it stopped here? A CLIFF HANGER? OH MY GOD JUST KILL ME NOW. PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SOBBING.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
really good keep going! such a cliffhanger there at the end!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Love this portrayal of George, can't wait to read the rest!
Ares.Granger chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
I really, really, REALLY like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hprbdfan chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Such an amazing chapter. I really love the way you portrayed Ron in your story. Plus George's reaction to being tied up and praying to Fred. Can't wait for the next chapter!
-Iliana
Marylebone chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
What a great chapter, I didn't see the polyjuice potion coming! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I want Ron to get his just desserts and George and Hermione to be happy.
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Yay! Hopefully that IS Hermione and she comes to save the day! I love the family support for George and Hermione. Great chapter!
Amber611 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
marked.and.dangerous84 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
I adore this story. Please continue.
percychased chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Loving this so much, and I'm wondering how I didn't find this sooner... good job. Looking forward to the next part of this story :)
hprbdfan chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
What an amazing chapter. Can't believe how hurt Hermione would have been to say what she did to George in the beginning. Such a great story! Please keep on going!
-Iliana