Reviews for The Gap Between Now & Forever
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 1 . 4/9
really loving this story cant wait for more
Grahamgirl93 chapter 15 . 4/5
Really enjoying this!
cherry1122 chapter 15 . 2/8
Ron nearly killed George! They can't just retaliate with small pranks, hope he gets what's coming to him. Just found this story, kinds glad I've not had to wait nine years haha
filmdork chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
There was a slip up in the last chapter. When talking to Gred, George mentions Katie being upset with Percy. They don't let that Katie is dating him.

But, loving the story! They are super cute together.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
Hey!

This chapter seems to be doing something weird. There's a lot of extra material from the app that you used to type the chapter on that makes it difficult to read. I hope you fix it soon because I'm super excited to read this chapter!
Mangodesi chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Ahhh that cliffhanger! I know you haven't updated this story in about three years, but I really really enjoyed it so far and want to know what's going to happen next. I would appreciate it if maybe you could update this fanfic? But anyways, I really love this story!
Nicole chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY OR MY LIFE WILL NOT BE COMPLETE
IssaNova chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
please update!
animelover5107 chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I just found this story and love it - hope u decide to continue it!
Lcky chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
This is bloody brilliant! I've been reading this all night. I really hope you finish this one day I'm putting it on my watch list. Have a great day and may your muse be ever present.
MaddyLounsbury chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
But.. But... But it can't end like that!
alyssamareex chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please please please finish this story! X
Gingerno-punC chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ohh this is incredible! I hope you finish and update soon!
This chapter and last chapter was heartbreaking :c

I do have theory in why neither has received each others letters.. And I think it has to do with . Remember when there relationship was known to public the first time? It was mentioned her face was "angry".
Now here's my theory; Mrs. Weasley/Molly isn't to happy that Hermione is with George. She thought and would rather Hermione be with Ron. Now think back and remember when George told his mom about the journal? He was doing dishes and when he handed the journal to his mom he said he was so caught up in thinking (him and Hermione doing the dirty) that he forgot he gave it to his mom until she handed it back five minutes later. Hmmm, now I remember thinking, five minutes? Why so long. It sounded suspicious to me and just stuck to me until I heard George's point of view about the the journal/letter.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure tampered with George's journal. Un-charming it or whatever. An remember it was mentioned by Hermione that was a talented with and could alter her very powerful/complicated wards.
I'm pretty positive it was Molly, because, well who else would do it other than Ron? And as far as I've seen/read Ron's never even had the opportunity. We all know Mrs. Weasley is a kind women with a big heart.
The question is: if she did do it, ( and I think she did,) why? George is her son to, why would she want to hurt him just for Ron?

Anyways, I do hope you didn't abandon this story. I don't think my heart can take it. George and Hermione's reaction/goodbye-letter pretty much, figuratively, killed me. So you can't possibly be that much of a fucked up person to leave like that. After everything. An unsolved, heartbreaking cliff hanger. The letter thing is giving me the "Notebook" vibe and makes me wanna cry. I think I'm gonna go watch the Notebook and cry my eyes out while thinking about this.
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Excuse you? I love you but do you realize I am having a feels attack, an hp attack, and like crying at two in the morning just to read this and it stopped here? A CLIFF HANGER? OH MY GOD JUST KILL ME NOW. PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SOBBING.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
really good keep going! such a cliffhanger there at the end!