Reviews for Distracted!
Ohhh look ziva ziva ziva playing victim what a shock...oh wait no its not sorry because everyone does this with her attention whoreing ass kate was 10000000000 better then ziva ever could of been
I have waited so long for this story I was disappointed it ended so quickly. But I loved that you came back to finish. I love how you wrote Tony and Ziva's dialogue. Great job expressing their feelings. Thank you for giving your readers closure with this beautiful and engaging story. Well done!
BKeh chapter 5 . 3/22
LMAO!
abrant554 chapter 12 . 1/31
Nice story. Guess I'm really happy that I'm only reading now because I am extremely impatient. LOL
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 9 . 1/15
Interesting so far. Ziva called her father Abba. And did not speak with contractions.
madcloisfan chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
Loved it
CW chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
Just finished reading your story and I loved the concept. I've worked with people who have had head injuries etc and can see some of this happening. I think it veered a bit off on a few points. 1. the treatment of the dislocated shoulder: they don't cast that, it's a neoprene strap that holds the shoulder down. 2. Tony's ribs would be far more debilitating. Broken ribs are a big risk for puncturing a lung and the pain is excruciating. Most people are knocked out on pain killers to keep them immobile.

The non-medical parts where enjoyable. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2016
I enjoyed your story. Noticed quite an improvement when you restarted again. Job well done. Only comment I could make, is that you portrayed Gibbs way nicer and kinder than he really ever could be.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Well...this should get interesting!
Ivanjedi chapter 27 . 9/14/2016
Confusion, conspiracy, chaos and romance. What's not to like in it?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
So glad you finished this story. Thanks for posting
Debbie chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
Perfect ending. I hope you will continue to write more Tiva stories. You did a great job with writing this story. Just keep up with what you are doing for future stories.
Hells Bells chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
LOVE really good scenes - less is more ,but that's just keep posting more stories.
RubyDragonJewel chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
love how the story ended
libs1709 chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
Loved this story, one minute I was laughing the next reaching for the tissues. Great job all round. Hope for more TIVA stories soon