Reviews for Pendulous Threads
Love it love it love it! It is now shipped i must search ff for that pairing
freedomwings26 chapter 7 . 2/1
Finally, a well written story about a strong Sakura and a new team. But only 7 chapters. These are rare, a dime a dozen
SanglanteAlouette chapter 7 . 1/3
Well... Apparently you haven't updated in years, but this fic is awesome ! I hope there will be a new chapter someday
cajfkg chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Can uou make a new chapter this fanfic is awesome! Plzz
Lament of the lamb chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
hhhhhhhhhh more pleaseeee
Lament of the lamb chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
hhhhhhhhhh more pleaseeee
AvidReader016 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
heyyy
this is a great story and i love it very much
your fic is well eritten and i love the plot
i want to know what happens next and keep up the good work!
please update asap!
LadyAzureal1221 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
What happens next? I want to know! This is going great so far. Excited to know more.
Kynah chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really like the story so far... But where's the rest? Lol. Update soon, if you can.
LightFiction chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I must say that this might be my favourite story that revolves about team 7 (except Sakura) coming back and Sakura with others coming to terms with it. The situation is so complicated and you have masterfully explored the tension.
You've probably lost your notes and/or new chapters and aren't planning on continuing the story but I cannot do anything else but hope that you will reconsider your decision and give it a try.
Thank you for writing and sharing but I'm left dissapointed that we weren't given a confrontation between Sakura and her old team.
fernandaE chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
This was going nice...
gemgembo chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
I love it, i love it, i love it!

I have always liked the idea of sakura and shika getting together and also being on same team. I just think with their high intelligence and the Nara clan being known for producing some medicinal items that are needed in healing it was like a perfect match. That and she could give him a run for his money playing shogi.

I know its been awhile since last update, but i hope you update soon, i love this sotry and want to see where the plot leads us to next, what happens when sakura meant kakashi, naruto and sasuke? Will the boys be possessive when they find out she is with shika? How will she react to their possessiveness? And how will naruto act to have lost hinata to kiba? Or did he not realise she loved him back then? Oh and i would love to know how the guys react to sakura being stronger now too.

Sorry for all that it's just my mind is going in all different ways with posibilities of what is going to happen next.

Gem
Bellaria chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
You know this is really good, sad you haven't updated in a while.
Lots of potential!

Bella
shikasakufolife chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
woo need more shikasaku moments like legit more moments best couple ever and sakura needs to tell her old team where to stuff it oh and shinoino and kibahina are cute so update one day
Teyona chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
I really do hope you continue updating this story it's a really great story line plus I love the shikasaku pairing!