Reviews for Pendulous Threads
JLT2259 chapter 1 . 9/28
Please come back! I love this story and the suspense is killing meeee!
Trip to Mars chapter 1 . 8/27
please update I can't wait for the drama
need more shikasaku moments :)
Naomipy chapter 7 . 6/12
Please update!
MareAlba chapter 7 . 5/24
I just discovered this story years later and its unbelievably well written and unique! I hope that this some how reaches to you so you know that if you ever decide to write this back up again, I would love to read it!
Love it love it love it! It is now shipped i must search ff for that pairing
freedomwings26 chapter 7 . 2/1
Finally, a well written story about a strong Sakura and a new team. But only 7 chapters. These are rare, a dime a dozen
SanglanteAlouette chapter 7 . 1/3
Well... Apparently you haven't updated in years, but this fic is awesome ! I hope there will be a new chapter someday
cajfkg chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Can uou make a new chapter this fanfic is awesome! Plzz
Lament of the lamb chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
hhhhhhhhhh more pleaseeee
Lament of the lamb chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
hhhhhhhhhh more pleaseeee
AvidReader016 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
heyyy
this is a great story and i love it very much
your fic is well eritten and i love the plot
i want to know what happens next and keep up the good work!
please update asap!
LadyAzureal1221 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
What happens next? I want to know! This is going great so far. Excited to know more.
Kynah chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really like the story so far... But where's the rest? Lol. Update soon, if you can.
LightFiction chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I must say that this might be my favourite story that revolves about team 7 (except Sakura) coming back and Sakura with others coming to terms with it. The situation is so complicated and you have masterfully explored the tension.
You've probably lost your notes and/or new chapters and aren't planning on continuing the story but I cannot do anything else but hope that you will reconsider your decision and give it a try.
Thank you for writing and sharing but I'm left dissapointed that we weren't given a confrontation between Sakura and her old team.