Reviews for Pendulous Threads
shikasakufolife chapter 7 . 8/15
woo need more shikasaku moments like legit more moments best couple ever and sakura needs to tell her old team where to stuff it oh and shinoino and kibahina are cute so update one day
Teyona chapter 7 . 7/27
I really do hope you continue updating this story it's a really great story line plus I love the shikasaku pairing!
303 Chocolate chapter 7 . 7/24
Hi, I know it is highly improbable (it has been 4 years since the last update), but can I ask what happens next in this story? I hate beig cut off like this; it's so frustrating. But your story's just way too good to ignore.

Thanks!
The Imperfect Me chapter 7 . 7/11
Hope to read more soon, but it looks like you haven't updated in years ;-;
I'm in here chapter 7 . 6/30
It's been 4 years! Please update. Omfg we, as readers, understand life comes first. Situations are unavoidable, but please come back to this story! I would love to see this story progress in a wonderful way! Shika/Saku have that chemisty that will surely blossom with your talent. Please come back! :)
animexpercy chapter 7 . 6/28
I love this story! Can u add a smudge of nejisaku ? I would like that since they competitive and stuff...
Please review I love this story
wordflows chapter 7 . 5/30
It's been four years so I don't hold high hopes of this being updated, but it's really interesting and I enjoy what you have!
ilufmanga chapter 7 . 5/8
The twin terrors, hahahah. Indeed this chapter was a whole of mixed reactions. The story is nice. I like it how sakura actually managed to move on, but it was cruel of tsunade to get sakura's team to get team 7. but otherwise there wouldnt be a confrontation. Although i expect more emotional healing in the coming chapters, I hope to see more shika-saku moments!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 7 . 3/21
Hope you'll update soon! We're all still waiting :)
Toreh chapter 7 . 3/16
Where did you go? You had a fantastic story and now it's 4 years later. I hope everything is alright with you and that you come back to this someday. We didn't even get to see the big reunion ):
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story, hope youll update someday:)
bookluv22 chapter 7 . 2/3
This is great! Please come back to update it!
I'm still waitinggg hahahaha your story is soooo good! Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon if you not Complete story then i cry :(