Reviews for Pendulous Threads
AvidReader016 chapter 7 . 7/18
heyyy
this is a great story and i love it very much
your fic is well eritten and i love the plot
i want to know what happens next and keep up the good work!
please update asap!
Primevalgirlabby13 chapter 7 . 4/20
What happens next? I want to know! This is going great so far. Excited to know more.
candied pearl chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I really like the story so far... But where's the rest? Lol. Update soon, if you can.
LightFiction chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I must say that this might be my favourite story that revolves about team 7 (except Sakura) coming back and Sakura with others coming to terms with it. The situation is so complicated and you have masterfully explored the tension.
You've probably lost your notes and/or new chapters and aren't planning on continuing the story but I cannot do anything else but hope that you will reconsider your decision and give it a try.
Thank you for writing and sharing but I'm left dissapointed that we weren't given a confrontation between Sakura and her old team.
fernandaE chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
This was going nice...
gemgembo chapter 7 . 11/18/2015
I love it, i love it, i love it!

I have always liked the idea of sakura and shika getting together and also being on same team. I just think with their high intelligence and the Nara clan being known for producing some medicinal items that are needed in healing it was like a perfect match. That and she could give him a run for his money playing shogi.

I know its been awhile since last update, but i hope you update soon, i love this sotry and want to see where the plot leads us to next, what happens when sakura meant kakashi, naruto and sasuke? Will the boys be possessive when they find out she is with shika? How will she react to their possessiveness? And how will naruto act to have lost hinata to kiba? Or did he not realise she loved him back then? Oh and i would love to know how the guys react to sakura being stronger now too.

Sorry for all that it's just my mind is going in all different ways with posibilities of what is going to happen next.

Gem
Bellaria chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
You know this is really good, sad you haven't updated in a while.
Lots of potential!

Bella
shikasakufolife chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
woo need more shikasaku moments like legit more moments best couple ever and sakura needs to tell her old team where to stuff it oh and shinoino and kibahina are cute so update one day
Teyona chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
I really do hope you continue updating this story it's a really great story line plus I love the shikasaku pairing!
303 Chocolate chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Hi, I know it is highly improbable (it has been 4 years since the last update), but can I ask what happens next in this story? I hate beig cut off like this; it's so frustrating. But your story's just way too good to ignore.

Thanks!
The Imperfect Me chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Hope to read more soon, but it looks like you haven't updated in years ;-;
I'm in here chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
It's been 4 years! Please update. Omfg we, as readers, understand life comes first. Situations are unavoidable, but please come back to this story! I would love to see this story progress in a wonderful way! Shika/Saku have that chemisty that will surely blossom with your talent. Please come back! :)
animexpercy chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
I love this story! Can u add a smudge of nejisaku ? I would like that since they competitive and stuff...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Please review I love this story
wordflows chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
It's been four years so I don't hold high hopes of this being updated, but it's really interesting and I enjoy what you have!