Reviews for Pendulous Threads
I'm in here chapter 7 . 6/30
It's been 4 years! Please update. Omfg we, as readers, understand life comes first. Situations are unavoidable, but please come back to this story! I would love to see this story progress in a wonderful way! Shika/Saku have that chemisty that will surely blossom with your talent. Please come back! :)
animexpercy chapter 7 . 6/28
I love this story! Can u add a smudge of nejisaku ? I would like that since they competitive and stuff...
Please review I love this story
wordflows chapter 7 . 5/30
It's been four years so I don't hold high hopes of this being updated, but it's really interesting and I enjoy what you have!
ilufmanga chapter 7 . 5/8
The twin terrors, hahahah. Indeed this chapter was a whole of mixed reactions. The story is nice. I like it how sakura actually managed to move on, but it was cruel of tsunade to get sakura's team to get team 7. but otherwise there wouldnt be a confrontation. Although i expect more emotional healing in the coming chapters, I hope to see more shika-saku moments!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 7 . 3/21
Hope you'll update soon! We're all still waiting :)
Toreh chapter 7 . 3/16
Where did you go? You had a fantastic story and now it's 4 years later. I hope everything is alright with you and that you come back to this someday. We didn't even get to see the big reunion ):
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story, hope youll update someday:)
bookluv22 chapter 7 . 2/3
This is great! Please come back to update it!
I'm still waitinggg hahahaha your story is soooo good! Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon if you not Complete story then i cry :(
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Where is my promised chapter?! I loved this story so much and now I have to abandon it. Mind you I knew that it was incomplete beige I read it the reason why I was so reluctant to do so, but, please update the next chapter. It's honestly a great story and it would be such a torture to leave your readers hanging on (especially those that read this chaptet 3 years ago) so give it a thought? *sheepish grin*
Artemiss90 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Hi I really like this story I love shikamaru and sakura, I hope you update it soon.
jazz chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Please update soon! This story is good so far. Love the shikasaku pairing.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 7 . 7/14/2014