Reviews for Pendulous Threads
ilufmanga chapter 7 . 5/8
The twin terrors, hahahah. Indeed this chapter was a whole of mixed reactions. The story is nice. I like it how sakura actually managed to move on, but it was cruel of tsunade to get sakura's team to get team 7. but otherwise there wouldnt be a confrontation. Although i expect more emotional healing in the coming chapters, I hope to see more shika-saku moments!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 7 . 3/21
Hope you'll update soon! We're all still waiting :)
Toreh chapter 7 . 3/16
Where did you go? You had a fantastic story and now it's 4 years later. I hope everything is alright with you and that you come back to this someday. We didn't even get to see the big reunion ):
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story, hope youll update someday:)
bookluv22 chapter 7 . 2/3
This is great! Please come back to update it!
I'm still waitinggg hahahaha your story is soooo good! Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon if you not Complete story then i cry :(
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Where is my promised chapter?! I loved this story so much and now I have to abandon it. Mind you I knew that it was incomplete beige I read it the reason why I was so reluctant to do so, but, please update the next chapter. It's honestly a great story and it would be such a torture to leave your readers hanging on (especially those that read this chaptet 3 years ago) so give it a thought? *sheepish grin*
Artemiss90 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Hi I really like this story I love shikamaru and sakura, I hope you update it soon.
jazz chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Please update soon! This story is good so far. Love the shikasaku pairing.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely love this story please update soon I know it hasn't been updated since 2011 but please update soon. A lot of stories use this plot but you make it interesting to read and enjoy!
Regin chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I actually really like this idea for a story! I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I hope you'll come back to it someday!:)
allyDD chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I absolutely love this story and was devastated when there were no more chapters left to read. I know youb haven't updated but please consider starting to update this story again. You're a great writer and even if you don't continue this story I hope you haven't given up writing completely.