Reviews for Pendulous Threads
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 7 . 2/4
Great story, hope youll update someday:)
bookluv22 chapter 7 . 2/3
This is great! Please come back to update it!
I'm still waitinggg hahahaha your story is soooo good! Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Please update soon if you not Complete story then i cry :(
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Where is my promised chapter?! I loved this story so much and now I have to abandon it. Mind you I knew that it was incomplete beige I read it the reason why I was so reluctant to do so, but, please update the next chapter. It's honestly a great story and it would be such a torture to leave your readers hanging on (especially those that read this chaptet 3 years ago) so give it a thought? *sheepish grin*
Artemiss90 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Hi I really like this story I love shikamaru and sakura, I hope you update it soon.
jazz chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Please update soon! This story is good so far. Love the shikasaku pairing.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely love this story please update soon I know it hasn't been updated since 2011 but please update soon. A lot of stories use this plot but you make it interesting to read and enjoy!
Regin chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I actually really like this idea for a story! I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I hope you'll come back to it someday!:)
allyDD chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I absolutely love this story and was devastated when there were no more chapters left to read. I know youb haven't updated but please consider starting to update this story again. You're a great writer and even if you don't continue this story I hope you haven't given up writing completely.
Kurokocchi003 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
OH MY! Man, you have to update this thing. I was screaming my lungs and heart out to beg for the heaven's that you update this one, well. not literally but you got the point.

I AM SO DYING TO READ THIS AND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT.

Please do update. That will be awesome! THANK YOU!
LoneWolfPack chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
This is a really good story so far. You haven't updated in a while though :( Plz update soon if possible! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
I loove this so much. I love reading a fanfic where Sakura isn't so weak and helpless and you portrayed my ideal image of her perfectly! I also find Shikamaru and Sakura pairing very cute! XD I hope you will finish this story. I was upset to find out that you haven't updated for years. I hope you will find the inspiration to continue this story! :)