Reviews for Lost Son of Konoha
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 1h
since fucking when has Itachi been a swordsman?
Jebest4781 chapter 34 . 9/13
Looking great here man
buterflypuss chapter 34 . 9/13
good chap
DarkRavie chapter 34 . 9/13
Rizza Harley chapter 4 . 8/29
i have no idea why kakashi, a hokage with a huge amount of sense, would trust someone outside of konoha. cloud strife is am unknown, even if he may be naruto, THEY dont know that. its strange but...in a story i suppose it can be overlooked, but this is one of the things people will expect realism to kick in so...just be careful.
Rizza Harley chapter 4 . 8/29
the plot seems to have taken off, which is nice, going alomg smoothly too.

the thing i was most bothered about was the constant spelling mishaps youve accumulated over this single chapter. the grammar is great, dont get me wrong, but sometimes you type a word and I get all "wait what thats not a word", so i hope you take a look at this and get someone to correct it or correct the mistakes yourself, provided you have the time. its such a waste seeing a great story be put dowm by the style and voice of the words.

im starting to like it too, only itll be at a much slower pace because of the way words are typed and the spelling mistakes.
Rizza Harley chapter 2 . 8/29
ohhhhh. this makes much more sense. whelp, ill put this in my favorites then! looking forward to read the rest of it. i still stand by my earlier review, the prev chapter's still part of the story. i suggest polishing it up a bit and such!
Rizza Harley chapter 1 . 8/29
okay, so the idea is a really interesting one, and i was hooked... right until you made 'camera motions' with WORDS. the grammar is beautifully displayed, and if i were to ignore the erm. camera esque actions, this would have been decent. but then you threw me out of whack by giving us all these things about cloud wearing the outfit he wore for advent children, in those exact words. thats...not the style i would have liked to see. give me a bit of depth and add a bit of flair. because this idea really DID interest me. i was blown off by the way it was written for the most part. it looks script like, something a comic artist or a movie director would follow while testing the waters of fanfiction. it just doesnt mix. what i would suggest (if it is acceptable to you) is to change your writing and get rid of all the mentions of the scene panning to another. while it would give the reader a concrete idea, i cant refute that, it just makes it bulky and less of a...literary piece, i would say. again, the concept is good and your grammar is great, nicer than the ones ive seen, but again, it looks a bit...robotic. machine like. lifeless. you feel? so put a bit more oomph to it! and practice. guaranteed to work 95% of the time.
So far interesting and will keep reading to see where it goes, wasn't going to review until read all chapters so far but read AN and with regards to point three can think of one that fits criteria that sticks out:

Author: dogbertcarroll
Story:Yet More Fragments
Chapter: 32 Contracts

While not a full story/is only a medium one-shot and it isn't serious it is an interesting idea that makes a lot of sense even with it been, for dogbertcarroll, mildly crackish.
vmage2 chapter 6 . 6/21
An interesting premise but the spelling and grammar hurts to read. Please get a Beta reader.
lou2003us chapter 33 . 6/20
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
demonic hellfire chapter 33 . 6/20
Thank God you didn't go with the One-Winged Angel.
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 33 . 6/20
You did an excellent job at doing Genesis's performance! I could visualize the entire thing!

Amazing job on the chapter!
buterflypuss chapter 33 . 6/20
good chap
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 33 . 6/20
Other than confusing the Meifu no O/King of Hell statue (the one that's used for resurrecting the Paths' bodies if/when they "die" in battle) with the Gedo Mazo/Demonic Statue of the Outer Path (the Ten Tails' husk-body/container of extracted bijuu), your work is chugging along nicely. Always good to see an underappreciated crossover get more work whenever it shows up.