Reviews for The beginning of the end
sd chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this story is unbelievable. Imagine a Malfoy in any other place other than Slytherin. Why do they call Draco as a coward I never understand. I mean he did try to kill dumbledore for his parent's how he became a coward for it,I can't understand
glasgowgirl chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
Hey well just read you're story,I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter series, but have never been able to get into any fanfics. This is the first one I've read past the first couple of chapters, as instead I usually stick to twilight. But I am known for my constructively critical reviews.

On a good point the grammar was good, and very few typos.

The plotline was also quite fluid, but in certain areas it lacked description. I also would have expected more drama, for a new generation continuation. For example, I would have liked to perhaps see them encounter at least some kind of dark magic.

The only other flaw, that I feel could have been addressed. You made Rose just a little too perfect. She was like a total combination of Ron and Hermione, but with no personality of her own. You were just on the verge on turning her in to a Mary Sue. But on a postive note, you developed the characters well, from 's minimal introduction to them.

So all in all, one for my faves, and the first non-twilight fic to make it there. Well done )...x

you like Twilight AU Alice fic's, please check out my Deja Vu trilogy!
Icetail chapter 23 . 2/16/2008
Im so sad this story ended! I absolutley loved it! Its the BEST story ever! I'll check out your other fics.

-Icetail
LupinTonksLove chapter 23 . 1/14/2008
So cute! I really gotta stop adding every cute RoseScorpius story I read to my faves list, but I can't help it!
hondagirl chapter 23 . 1/7/2008
yay ending. boo matt. I didnt like him. And Rose and Cori got together. all is right in the world. hehe
hondagirl chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
poor cori.

lol That name still cracks me up
hondagirl chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
cori? Oh my god. That was unexpected
hondagirl chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I like Rose she makes me laugh. The line where she says "All you had do do was open a book..." funny
hondagirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
yay everyone's in Gryffindor. Now the fun can begin!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
aww I like your Scorpius. He's all trying to be mean and tough but then he's nice to them. cute
knownhiatus chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
Aw very sweet chapter! . I still wish Scorpius punched Matt though, but whatever. :P
Emma Jane Weasley chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
very good chapter. words escape me. great from beginning to end. loved the fight between Malfoy and Matt.
HP-words.of.wisdom chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
That was such a good story! It was so nice and romantic. I wish there was a sequal because it was SO good! I loved it!
Jillo chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
Aw it's finished :( But it was a totally awesome story. And the last chapter fit in perfectly. Well, the alst chapter WAS perfect! I'm so glad you ruined Matts fun! He doesn't deserve to have a girl, haha. But so true. That Amy kid was hilarious. Well great story and really sad its over.
icyslumber chapter 23 . 1/1/2008
great story! but i'm a little sad it's the end!:( anyway i hope to read more of your scorpius/rose fics!:)