Reviews for Xerxes Discovers Fanfictionnet
Lioness Deity chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Hmm… I LIKE IT!
K-FictionFan chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Hey, really nice and fun concept. I would love to read more about "the long, extremely graphic, honeymoon scene" :) Seriously, the idea of Jasmine becoming a nymphomaniac and having her way with both Aladdin and Mozenrath is fantastic. Could someone make a fanfiction revolving around that concept please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
PLEASE! Make more I want to see what Mozenrath wrote and Xerxes's reaction!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
LOL SOOOOO FUNNY! Loved Xerxes challenging Mozenrath there.
SailorEchoSong chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
lol! Mozenrath did a spit take! Good job on this story I LOVED IT! Keep writing!
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I loved your story. You really should continue this.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Oh my...

This was interesting. Definatly one of the better "Charactor finds " stories. Probably the best, because I've yet to find a decent one (excluding this).
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
This was hilarious... I loved it! Xeres stories were the best, though, hands down. Sorry, Genie!

You should really continue with this...
amaranthe333 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
This is definitely one of the best Aladdin fanfics out there. Everyone is so in character, it's well-written, and the fanfics are just hilarious- the Aladdin world through the eyes of two of its quirkiest characters. I would love to see you write more of this kind of stuff.
amaranthe333 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
What a great first chapter!
FireflyDino chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
I liked youre fic A LOT! I mean, It is really original and its going def on my favorites!

Have a nice day! :D
ReaperRain chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
This was genius. And I do mean GENIUS. Not only did you get ALL the cast perfectly in-character (except in Xerses' stories, but that was deliberate and very funny) but you even had genie comment on your own stories (I think). Characters on the show reading and writing about themselves on FF dot net...why, it's sheer brilliance, I'm surprised nobody though of it before.

I absolutely adored Xerses - he's awfully cute for a slimy eel - and the question he asked at the end, that was hilarious. Genie was funny too, especially his own attempt at a story: 'In a distant land filled with dark magic there loomed a dark castle that was home to the darkest of creatures.' I absolutely loved that. Loving the Strawcer plot device as well, and how genie was the hero (obviously).

All in all, excellent - a huge improvement from your earlier stories, and a wonderful read. However, I notice you don't have many reviews, and I know why: you've put the entire story up in one go. Were you to stretch out the chapters and make the readers wait for a bit between updates (which is admittedly frustrating for us, but it'd motivate us into reviewing) then you'd get more comments, I'm sure.

ReaperRain
fanfictiongoddess chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
i was in hysterics reading this. i loved it!
RedeamMyself chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
now that was funny. I died out laughing when Xerxes asked Mozenrath the question.
1angelette chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Aw, gosh. Very disturbing... and yet quite intriguing...

All in all, glad I read it.