Reviews for Does This Really Need A Title?
lorella moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
What do you mean you don't know how to write epic chapters !

Cuz if you ask me this is super epic and awesome
Ahmiri chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Here I am, working through your profile. The morning at the Sohma household was very endearing and I loved the tie. I guess it's standard Yukiru, but you wrote it so well!

I will say that Shigure's editor is named Mitsuru and not Mimi. It's not terribly important, but it's just a note.

And Yuki swore... so much. Not that he doesn't (or that I'm criticizing it) but I almost giggled a little for some odd reason. My mind did sort of jump when he used "goddamn" but that's because I've predetermined never to let the Sohmas say that in my stories since, you know... Akito's around and it seems like an awkward thing to say for them. Along with "Oh my god" and whatnot. Once again, I'm not criticizing your use of it. Feel free even! I just jumped because I'm like that. *nervous laugh*
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I loved it! You are an awesome writter!
CrytsalIcePrincess chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Deviantart! Oh, how I love that site. I love it as much as I love this story!
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like the story so far, but i think u made Yuki a little ooc. He shouldn't cuss so much, even in his head. But other than that i like it!
ForgetEachothersNames chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
In Chapter 13 when Hatori turns into his sea horse form, just sprinkling salt in water won't keep a sea horse alive. Sea water walt is different from table salt.
The Three Gospels chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I think I've made my point. Although that whole big plane scene kinda sucks. Sorry. In my opinion, anyway. Plus, you could have had this whole scene with Tohru and Yuki making out. You know, just to make them seem more... together? Y'know? 'Cos, come ON, give them something to work with, they aren't THAT innocent! But besides that, I read your story over and over- it's the perfect alternate ending (Except without the whole make-out scene and with the HUGE plane scene thing), which I love, 'cos Yuki and Tohru are SO PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER! GO YOU! (PS. I think I may have reveiwed another story of yours... can't remember. Too sleepy... CARROT STICKS! This is what sleep deprivation does to me... Makes... head... la-la land... must... sleep... don't do... Wii Boxing at... three in the morning next time... Z...)
Allusioned Thoughts chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
What a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it!
Allusioned Thoughts chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
Oh, I love piano music and to think Yuki is so talented at it! Thank you so very much for writing a wonderful fanfiction. I'm close to finishing it!
Allusioned Thoughts chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Great story!
MissBayley chapter 16 . 8/9/2008
*dancing around in a circle* YAY! Lovely story! I LOVE IT!
Melodic Masterpiece chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Aw. That was so cute! :D

I absolutely adored it. :]
Inuyasha4ever255 chapter 16 . 5/17/2008
Aw it is over? r u gonna make a sequel? Please! I t was so cute!
95Elizabeth chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
I actually like Kita/akito x shigure! XD Well... Not much of shigure... but Kita yeah! XD Maybe you should write a story yukixtohru but with kita in the story somewhere as well! Cause I really do like kita _ Not akito... -_-' Kita! _
lil bugababy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hi, I like your story so far (and im not just being nice!)but I did catch a few typos... So now I am going to read the next chapter!