Reviews for Tears of a Warrior
Tulips chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
I have really enjoyed this story...all your stories actually, and like Waterworld I am wondering if you will complete this. Well written with a bit of everything and I would love to know how it all plays out. Please update and complete! Thanks.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
end of story?
PatriciaS chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Interesting story and a lovely chapter looking forward to the next ones.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
great part, glad Jack's finally "seen the light". (sorry for the pun)
RadcliffePotter chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
OMG, this story is really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bixata chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
I'm really enjoying your story. I like the character of Reena and Jack's reaction to her. I'm eager to see where you take this. By the way, this is probably the best story I've read where one of the characters goes blind. Realistic and exciting.
DeniseM chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Great story, am looking forward to the next chapter.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
great job!

I like Reena and I hope Jack comes around soon. Hm, Reena claimed Jack... wonder how exactly her claim was phrased. 'He's mine'? 'I'm claiming him as mine'?(- my mate)?

looking forward to the next update
Nelarun chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Yay! Another brilliant chapter! Well done.. hmm.. I like Reena...

Nelarun chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Ah. Good old Jack. Gotta love him. Great chapter. That medicine sounds awesome!

VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
you know, I never imagined Jack as Pavlov's dog, but that's what he is here with Reena (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, on the contrary) when she sooths him. Even though he's decided he can't trust her anymore, his body is still comforted by her.

good part, here's hoping you update soon.
sg1star chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
I am intreged by the start of the story as it seems it began at the end and now we are finding how they got to that stage. what happened to sam and t'elc, who are these people who rescued jack and daniel..so looking forward to the next installment.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Just one tincy-wincy nit picky thing. A grenade in a space such as the one they are trapped in - the concussive force of the blast alone would have done serious damage to them - possibly killed them. I don't know what is going to happen in the next chapter - I just thought that I might bring it up - again, most wouldn't know that... and it probably doesn't change anything, but yeah.

Apart from that, A great chapter. I can't wait to read more! I really really can't!

Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Great so far...cant wait for an update!
chiclete chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Great start! I hope you upgrade soon :)