Reviews for Hostage
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 2/28
awwwww sweet
NetMyne01 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Stumbled across this story of yours and just had to read it! It was so well written, loved it from the beginning to the end. Thanks for sharing!
ephiny63 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Hey Honey

I just found your stories, and boy am I glad I did, I have just finished reading all of Hostage and loved it. Especially with hurt Sam sigh... anyway I am looking forward to reading more of your SPN stories and your Professionals ones too.

hugs Shelley
Lilwazzabug chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Whoa! Intense! The absence of Dean made me sad, but the payoff was worth it when he and Sam were reunited. Very sweet moment. Made me feel all fuzzy:D Great story, really interesting plot.
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
What a great story. It was suggested as a good kidnapped Sam story at the lj supernatural storyfinders communtity and I'm glad I gave it a read. I love limp Sam stories and this one was awesome.
Chikara-san chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Awesome. That was really a great fic. I was so worried for Sammy. I'm glad he was alright in the end.
Rat chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
thats awesome. I'm not too good a the review thing, but i really appreciate seeing a strong Sam in fanfic (all too rare).
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
This was super! I loved it and it will be printed out and stuck in my secret stash of favorites to be read in bed (without the contacts in) There is just so much good in this, I am not sure where to start, but I love those final moments with the boys. Safe together. Even when things are bad, it is better together.

Loved it-give it my own private Five Impala rating!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Bearded collie! LOL Loved that and why didn't he get the puppy paw prints! Imagine Dean's face when he saw that.

Love this, love this
Muffy Morrigan chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Ek. Poor Sam! I knew it, though, just had a feeling and Dean's on a plane! Nothing he won't do for his brother-but the best part-the Amen. Loved it! YAY for Sam!

You are killing me with this though. Can't wait for mare!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Ach! You're killing me with this! Love the "mindless henchman" crack and alway the thought of Dean steady him and then the awful thought of how far away he is! Poor Dean must be panicked beyond thought! This is great stuff!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
It just get s better and better, but what will happen to Sam? In the hand of Meg's family. Still not sure I should be reading this in my condition! LOL I am loving this!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OMG, I am on the edge of my seat and not sure I should be reading this in my condition. But I can't stop. This is great! Can't wait to find out what's next-on to chapter 2.
charming2drew chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
Ohmygah, this was an amazing fic! I absolutely loved it! You have a great writing skill!

Keep it up!

Abbz
Linnie McCary chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
'Bearded Collie,' LOL! Really liked 'take-charge Sam' at the top of Chapter 4 and when he was taking on James-Meg in Chapter 6. Classic line from Caroline when Sam passed out on the exam table. Especially enjoyed the just-right give-and-take between Sam and Dean at the end, both before and after they get in the car. Nice job!