Reviews for Abducted
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I am SO in love with you right now!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
"Grissom couldn't help but notice the young women sitting next to Sara in the front row of his lecture. She had shown up ten minutes early with pigtails and a large drink labeled Caf!Pow. She set up her laptop in the front row center." - I always used to sit in the front during lectures in college and graduate school, but on the left or right sides, never in the middle.

"She had at least one tattoo that he could see and was what Greg would call, “Goth.” She pleasantly surprised him by being attentive and asking smart questions." - That will happen if you assume like that, Gil Grissom!

Sara Sidle has good taste in exes.

"She'll get it too my team.” - 'She'll get it to my team.”
angry penguin chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Awesome a CSI/NCIS crossover and Sara sbduction to boot.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where every one was back at their labs.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Lindsey said that she knew about Gil and Sara.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jethro and Abby went to Gil's house.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where they found her.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Nick brought Red Bull.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the Blue Hawiian coffee part instead of the Caff-Pow.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jim wanted Jethro to try to interrogate Natalie again.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
A great story. I'm usually not one for crossovers, but this is a good one. I liked the part where Gibbs and Gil first met.
Eliza-angel chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Great piece of work, thanks for posting
gsrgal chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
What a great crossover fic!

I love stories where Sara's ex comes into the picture. Love it even more that you made Gibbs, Sara's ex.

Great job, would love to see where a sequel would take them.
killermanatee chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
CSI NCIS CROSSOVER *does happy joyful dance*

That was a great story and I just came across it. How stupid of me. I loved how you managed to stay true to both shows and made it one big story. The Sara/Gibbs/Grissom thing rules. :)

So yeah. That was great. Loved it.
moregoth chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
I enjoyed your story even though I have just seen perhaps two episodes of CSI. But I thought I should give it a try since I read one of your Ncis storys that was really good, and I'm glad I did.