Reviews for The Killing Circle
Anjel chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Oh man...this is awesome! If you ever start working on this story again, I think you should have a shape shifter or a skrull have taking Jubilee's place.

And seeing as you integrated Bruce Wayne, maybe a start a romance between Tim or Dick with her?
alex chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This is great even after the fact that jubilee got the shit beat out of her she still has time to crack jokes you should continue
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I really hope you come back to this...it is very interesting and I'd love to read more of it.
ayka chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
awesome story.

love jubes, my fav character and all. like how you have the relationship between emma and her. seeing as you have bruce wayne in this and all, are you going to bring in tim or dick? i hope so

so...seeing how the leaders of this organization haven't been caught, maybe you should get them to come after jubes again? have her be their favorite fighter, i mean they went through all the trouble to get her in the first place, there must have been a reason. (call me a bit sadistic, but i like it when one of my favorites gets injured/kidnapped)
Kojiro Kiseragi chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Cool Story.

(Though I can't help but think of how my main character would react to the whole thing.)
nuku nuku6 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I love this story and I hope you continue to write more.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Well with chapter three you have mostly redeemed your self. Jubilee being shoved into the ring with Kitty right after being beaten, drugged and taze'd would more than explain why she lost. Also i think you did a very good job with Fury and his conversation with Jubes. Another good part is Jubilee's attitude tword her condition and her school life. Further more you did a pretty good job of writting Cyclops, Jean and Emma.
Sabertooth1973 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
such a great story, i do hope that you expamd upon it.

Let us know who and why and the revenge that our clawed feral mutant has in stoer for them

Thanks

Sabertooth
dizi chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
It's a bit late but I see you put up another chapter. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. Hmm, as a bit of advice, you could have a flashback scene showing how the different characters were kidnapped in the first place. Just a suggestion.

~dizi
ceilidh-kay chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love how you portrayed everyone's closeness. They're the only people they have in the world and I always figured they'd come together like this. They're family. Maybe a really screwed up family but family none the less.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Not bad, i do like the predicament Logan and Kitty found them selves in and the Jubilee Vs Kitty fight. Another good part is how quickly help came and that Nick Fury was part of the mission.

But with out there powers Jubilee would win a fight agenst Shadowcat since Kitty has always had the Option of Phaseing through attacks (which is her reflexive defense of choice) but Jubilee has survived close combat with hords of Hand Ninja, fighting Sabertooth and various other super villains (some times with out her powers) she has helped defeat.

Also i really dislike your throwing Hellboy (who not only isn't part of the MU but is from a extreamly differnt cosmos) and Bruce Banner who have no reason to work for Fury or help the X-men.
dizi chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Actually, if there was anything I would want to have added, it's more of an explanation of how they got into that situation. In the story the other characters even wonder on how Jubilee got there when everyone thought she was somewhere else. The story is pretty good the way it is and I don't think you need to worry about the ending. I like the way you brought in other teams/groups such as S.H.I.E.L.D and AlphaFlight, not to mention Batman. Many writers forget the X-Men are not the only superheros in their world. Good job, another good read.

~dizi
starsngarters chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
You should have let her die. That could have set up an interesting exploration of the change in her relationship with Logan, could have provoked a break between the two X teams, could have been used as a reason to totally change Kitty around and explore the metamorphosis. Lots of interesting ways to follow that up.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
One observation, the story is good, the ending is fine. Don't doubt yourself so much.