Reviews for Remembered Realms: The Year of the Drow
Kizie chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
I go away for a while, and I return to multiple wonderful chapters? Way cool. That should happen more often.

I love this story. I know, I know, I keep saying that, but it's still true. Every time I think I've managed to pick a favorite character (or set of characters), I read on and realize that I actually can't make up my mind. Even better, it's really well-written in general.
creyzi4zb12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very well written story...I'm only able to read up to chapter 1...I had a hard time digesting the conversations...I like how the character development of Theris was made...Is she his apprentice or servant?...Bah! I'm just gonna read chapter 2 and give u another review...cheers! Good write...I'm going to alert this.
sleepyguy47 chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
very nice, really interesting how everything is fitting together, keep up the good work
Kizie chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Once again, this is a wonderful chapter. I'm glad you posted more (especially since it's my birthday - what wonderful and coincidental timing on your part!), and that it's still of high quality. Also, Waukeen-Mart was a fantastic touch. Seriously. I (still) love this!
Nae chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
This story makes me happy. Seriously, each chapter makes me smile. There's so much going on in the Realms at the moment with the Drow pantheon, what with everyone dying left and right, that this whole story angle feels very nice. I actually find it preferable to just plain resurrecting the dead gods right there and then ala, say, Wulfgar - I always felt that it cheapened the resurrected characters. But this reincarnation idea works better; it's still them without being them, and allows exploring of situations that couldn't happen with them being gods; plus the modern take on the Realms is always fun to consider (and it made me realize just how much I'm going to miss the Auzkovyn if/when they get completely axed). I tend to like what you write, but this one wins by miles on my like-o-meter )
Kizie chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
So far I love this story. It's very well-written, which is always nice, but it's also very different from everything else in a good way. You've done a wonderful job of keeping the characters likeable and interesting, and the whole thing is very intriguing. I look forward to seeing more of this!
Colette chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
This is a very interesting little series. I really like it.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2