Reviews for Tripping Overseas
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
i can just imagine him being attacked by rabid fan girls XD
aishiteru naru chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
perfect story
I love Reid beautiful like that being chased by all
world, please continue the story with reid
modeling and instead of returning the clothes made him keep the clothes that value their beauty and especially with those who will be going to get reid?
PinkHimeLacus chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
THIS STORY IS SO EPIC! Love the modeling angle. The bad luck, and the whole plot was amazing. So funny and sweet. Everyone was hilarious and well portrayed. Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Dugleik chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Garcia is a bitch, but Reid should really try sucking up and be charming.
the-vampire-act chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Psh. I love you for writing this :) hehehe...I wish these were actaully pictures! Great story! Loved it!
Love.Heals chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
LMFAO

omg you made my day :P

amazing story keep up the good work!
fissemaddenzchn chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
OMG, it was all brilliant. every single bit! (though you do England false justice it has always been a beautiful country with nice people when I was there)

the last sentence was absolutely and undeniable a great work of a mastermind! though if I'd been Hotch I would not have shared the pictures.
Crysania Fay chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
*Laughs* That was just cruel! Love it though!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Ah, what a lovely mag. cover that would be too.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw...Aw...Reid...You dirty pervert, Spencer Reid, you.
thrgirl19 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
okay just finished the whole story. Flippin' hilarious! Great Job! I could picture the whole thing and it was great "Seeing" them have fun! wish that i could see real pics that Garcia and Hotch took :)
thrgirl19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
saw link to this on Gubloids Myspace. glad that i clicked it to read! this is a funny chap. Poor Spence. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I loved this story. It is so funny and wonderful. Love that they got to see Reid looking so wonderful. I loved that he and Hotch got first class seats and that Morgan had to fly economy. You did a wonderful job.
lsjkcsjsbjlns chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
i loved this from start to finish, it was hilarious

mathew grey gubler did some modelling before his acting began and i can so see him in a suit

and im from england so i can safely say the police and hideous taxi journeys are very accurate!
Mog chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Ah hahahahahaaha! That last line is FANTASTIC! And TeenVogue, o my stars. O I so want to see those Halloween boxers.