Reviews for Interlude
tanyapotter chapter 21 . 9/30/2018
As always, your work is just astounding. One of these days, I’ll have read Hatchet for a sixth time and will bombard you with reviews. And some (more) for this as well. For now, thank you for sharing your vision. It was an awesome journey!
Zander L. Jones chapter 21 . 2/15/2018
Wow! This is so fricken good! Like seriously! So well composed, good character portrayals and an awesome believable plot! I love Arbour Glen as Harry's house and how much he's grown!
Rosina Ferguson chapter 21 . 6/2/2017
A truly amazing and unique story. The end concept of house elves and wizards combining to destroy dementors is one I can wholly endorse and rejoice at. Thanks for completing it.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 19 . 5/25/2017
I do wish Hermione would talk to Ron before or while making a decision. I like the idea of Ron helping the aurors, since they have used the products on their deathly hallowed as is.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 18 . 5/25/2017
Another great chapter. Like how it helped Ron to move forward.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 17 . 5/25/2017
Intense!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 15 . 5/25/2017
I wonder if Allegra could help George with merchandise now if she is good at charms, though she is still a student.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 14 . 5/25/2017
When they mention house elves hvjnf pencils magic, can Dolohov use one of his own house leaves to do his dirty work?
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
It's great that Hermipne finally told them about the war. I still hope she will introduce them to Ron, Harry, and the weasleys in this story.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 12 . 5/25/2017
Liked the connection of Hugh to Fred and seeing the effects of fred's death on Ron.

I hope Ron and George can work together. I am curious if you will have Ron continue to work at the shop forever - since the road to being an auror won't be simple.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
I'm excited to see how the grandma knowing about magic will change things at hermione's house.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
I hope nothing happens to the family. Hopefully it is just the friendly interaction that will make him want to use that name for his kid.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 5/25/2017
I think harry should ask for some identification before opening the door and letting people into his house. They all have not be really showing constant vigilance with attention and wands.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
I definitely wonder if the grandmother knows something about magic.

Wonder how Hermione will work out things with her parents.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Good to see where Harry and Ginny are, but wonder how long it will take them to be settled in their relationship and know what they want next.