Reviews for Interlude
Rosina Ferguson chapter 21 . 6/2
A truly amazing and unique story. The end concept of house elves and wizards combining to destroy dementors is one I can wholly endorse and rejoice at. Thanks for completing it.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 19 . 5/25
I do wish Hermione would talk to Ron before or while making a decision. I like the idea of Ron helping the aurors, since they have used the products on their deathly hallowed as is.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 18 . 5/25
Another great chapter. Like how it helped Ron to move forward.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 17 . 5/25
Intense!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 15 . 5/25
I wonder if Allegra could help George with merchandise now if she is good at charms, though she is still a student.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 14 . 5/25
When they mention house elves hvjnf pencils magic, can Dolohov use one of his own house leaves to do his dirty work?
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 13 . 5/25
It's great that Hermipne finally told them about the war. I still hope she will introduce them to Ron, Harry, and the weasleys in this story.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 12 . 5/25
Liked the connection of Hugh to Fred and seeing the effects of fred's death on Ron.

I hope Ron and George can work together. I am curious if you will have Ron continue to work at the shop forever - since the road to being an auror won't be simple.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 5/25
I'm excited to see how the grandma knowing about magic will change things at hermione's house.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 9 . 5/25
I hope nothing happens to the family. Hopefully it is just the friendly interaction that will make him want to use that name for his kid.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 8 . 5/25
I think harry should ask for some identification before opening the door and letting people into his house. They all have not be really showing constant vigilance with attention and wands.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 5/25
I definitely wonder if the grandmother knows something about magic.

Wonder how Hermione will work out things with her parents.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 5 . 5/25
Good to see where Harry and Ginny are, but wonder how long it will take them to be settled in their relationship and know what they want next.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 5/25
So was the hooded person following Hermione?

Great interaction between the three.

Come on - let Ron and Hermione kiss. Harry and his interrupting!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 5/25
Like how you write Ron in this. Helping his family, trying his best but still not always knowing how to do that. As a Ron /Hermione fan I am curious how they're doing and how that relationship is developing and whether Ron has or will soon get a chance to meet her parents considering he didn't go to Australia.

Surprising ending to the chapter. I wonder how that threat and assault will play out in future chapters.