Reviews for Interlude
Evil Pixie Queen chapter 21 . 3/30
Amazing... Love it! Such an original idea!
Electric-Purple chapter 21 . 2/6
amazing!
foodandbooksandthings chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
Ah, I absolutely love this story. It's very well written, the characters are very much in character and it's just a great story all around! The only (minor, really) gripe I have, is that Ron wasn't made an Auror as well. He and Harry work so well together, to me it's unimaginable that he wouldn't be an Auror. But regardless, this story was amazing. I'm so happy I stumbled across it!
Zalini chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
Really really good story! I am so glad I found it again as I read it way back when I just started on this site. I especially liked Hermione's predicament with her parents and the back story with her ancestors. Nice of you to address these issues as I think not enough is written about them. Not to say the rest of the story wasn't good. I enjoyed the whole story immensely!
melakem chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Nice opening! Interesting choice, beginning with a muggle's observations. Mildred is funny and I like your portrayal of her as a fairly innocent gossip, based on her people watching. I'm sure that's the last we'll see of her, but, she was a good device!
BeckNiece chapter 21 . 3/2/2015
Good story. Thank you for writing it, and for sharing.
brwnharedlady chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Can I just say how great of a writer you've become? Don't get me wrong, I love bury the hatchet. It's one of the first stories I found on this crazy website all those years ago when I started reading hp fanfic and I still have a fondness in my heart for it. But reading this story, you should be proud, it's awesome. I didn't check for years and while I LOVED this story, I'm not great at waiting. So, thanks for finishing it!
brwnharedlady chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I followed you WAY back when you originally wrote Bury the Hatchet. I'm going through trying to remember old stories I used to love and saw you wrote this one. Can't wait to read it.

Btw, I'm suggesting people check out your stuff on the checkmaters lj.
CrushedLove chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Honestly, I teared up and actually cried at some parts. You captured the hurt, struggles and pains that the trio and the ones around them had to go through right after the Battle of Hogwarts so, so well. I haven't reviewed since I first stumbled upon "Interlude" back in 2008 (wow, it's been that long? I can't even imagine... And yes, I actually had to flip back on the reviews to see when I last actually wrote one).

Really great characterisation; you captured Ron's character (which is so often misunderstood) so well, George's grief over the loss of his other twin (*sniff* :'(), and Hermione's struggle with patching things up with her parents beautifully.

I loved Hugh and the Somervilles, broke my heart to see Hugh go through what he did. I think you handled the conclusion to that really well. It only came to me later, with more Hugh-Ron interactions, (Hugh is such a sweetheart, Ron has a soft spot for him and so do I) that I realised that's how (at least through your story) how Hugo as a name came up for Ron and Hermione's son. I love how you ended the epilogue from a new character just like how you started with the prologue. It's akin to a start of a new era, just like how Rowling ended hers with the trio and their children.

I think you really captured and did the 19 years gap justice, not that I've read much of other HP fics on the 19 year gap or after, but your great writing and style really made this feel canon and natural to how the story might have gone.

Since my last review was 5 years ago, I read "Interlude" all over again. (My apologies for not continuing to review.) Reading the story from start to finish felt like a journey and finishing an excellent book. Thank you. Thank you for writing this story and finishing it in such a grand manner :)

CL
Hayley chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I really love this story, though the only thing I can criticise is the american terminology, like fall and porch and screendoors which we don't have in England. Just those things kinda take me out of the story for a moment, but other than that its's great! :)
Harte chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
I think I actually started reading this years ago and lost track of it over the years. You do a great job of writing Harry, Ron and Hermione. I really cared about your characters and especially loved the way you wrapped up the Epilogue. I hope you have time in the future to continue writing. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Oh wow. I don't think I've ever read a story that has so closely captured the characters' personalities. It is so great to read - it's like another HP book! AHHH! I'm actually soooo excited to keep reading! I absolutely love the writing, and the plot sounds like it's starting to get interesting! Also, I really love the way you have portrayed all the relationships so far - they're realistic, relatable, and perfectly in sync with their canon versions. Again, it's brilliant!
Laura chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Great just great!
Laura chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I loved the chapter
Abraxan chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
What an enjoyable story! I agree, JKR left too much dangling. You've done a good job of fillong the gap.

Abraxan