Reviews for Short Circuit
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cool. Pardon the pathetic pun.

Would have been weird for Fries/Freeze. Like, the door opens, Crane says hi, shuts the door, then comes back.

Of course, that's not the most weird bit of his day...

Nice story!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
At least Victor was in the company of one of the few people that *wouldn't* be freaked out by a talking head in the freezer? :)
Witch chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hahaha so perfect! Your stories always make my day!
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LMAO! Oh the trio might actually be in for it now lol can you imagine Scarecrow and Mr Freeze joining forces to pay them back? lol good one:)
Wally In Aeternum chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
"It would, wouldn't it?"

Mr. Freeze in a refrigerator and Jonathan Crane in a bathrobe make me smile. Am rather pleased that Mister Heart-of-Ice had decided to spare a new new mom's life - key word there being 'had'. Now, though, I'm not so sure.
Forgotmytea chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Absolutely brilliant - I adore the description of Crane finding Victor in the fridge, wonderfully written. Keep up the good writing!
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
HAHAHAHA! One word: Hilarious. This line alone was enough to make me laugh until I nearly suffocated: "What followed was one of the most spectacular displays of unintentional pyrotechnics in the history of Gotham city."

The ending was perfect with spot-on humor!

Masterfully done.
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Think that had to be a first Mr. Fries and Scarecrow agreeing on something? love the fic still laughing

E.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, and I thought the HEROS had a warped sense of normal...