Reviews for The Last Minute
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
now I would have loved to see this play put in an episode..just lovely

hugs
Kariesue chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was fabulous! I absolutely loved it! Sad to think they were all going to die but loved how John and Teyla took the opportunity to tell each other, without words, how they felt right before the end. But wait, it wasn't the end and now things are a bit awkward.

Loved how John said sorry and Teyla thought he meant because he had kissed her. Then John explained he was sorry for leaving things until the last minute. This was great but wonder what the fallout will be?
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i love this. especially the last part. in a lot of sheyla fics, john always denies things. it's nice to see him step up for once.
Padme18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow, I was browsing through your stuff, this is great. Love it.
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMG that was amazing! The emotions and intensity were great! The characters reactions were spot on! Absolutely loved how John and Teyla got together!
Fiona Garr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wonderful, Funny, Romantic and very TEAM.

I LOVE TEAM CENTERED STORY WITH JOHN/TEYLA ROMANCE
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Woah! Whoosh! That was intense. And very good. Very good! I could see it!
Doreen Fly chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
"WOW"

"JUST WOW"
MKRG chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I liked this one. It was funny when they were beamed aboard the ship. For some reason, I wasn't expecting it. And I loved John's last line, "It's all I ever think about." I know you said this was a oneshot, but it would be great to see where you could take this fic!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Fabulous!
SteelerGal chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I read this after it was first posted but didn't have time to reply then ... when I read your most recent one it reminded me I should come back and do so :)

Great story ... I love how you get the humor that seems so on character into the stories. I look forward to more stories like this ... especially if it doesn't end up going this way on the show ... but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hey, I've got an idea submit one of these beauties as a story line ... Please.
renisanz chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Great story. I like the twist of humor, and the last line especially.
graceblade chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was sweet. Nice ficlet.
Alexzander Stark chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
THIS IS WONDERFUL AND VERY FUNNY.

I CAN IMAGINE THE LOOK OF COLONEL CALDWELL FACE
Camy chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
After all the crap in GW, this is so light and refreshing and just perfect! Thanks Ruby!