Reviews for The Decisions We Make
LyraMusica chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
THIS STORY WAS FRICKIN INCREDIBLE ;) I SO WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! This ending was perfect! EDxWIN FTW! Take that Noah. LOL. Great job :)
theherbflower chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
It was good, I liked it alot. There were a few small spelling mistakes but good none the less.

cheers
WizKid94 chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
arg! this SO should've happened! DX! great story nontheless -
Sakimono chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
LOVELY! (yep, i'm running out of things 2 say in my reviews) all im gonna say is...GREAT FIC! lol. i say that too much
karina5185 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Another successful, however brief, story.
GDrone chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
I just saw the movie and I was so disappointed when they left Winry. Great story!
edPod chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I really wish that something like this had actually happened. Winry should've gone with them. The poor girl was left all alone...

Anyways, nice story. 0
Full Metal Fangirl chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
whoo lol im back from my long break! great fic as always :D
writtenfables chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Yet another story that I like! I like what you write. It's great!
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Um I don't want to be rude but this really needs some work. First off it needs a LOT more detail, there just isn't enough for it to fit as a really good story. Second its not organized and things are happening just a little too fast for the reader's to grasp the whole concept or get attached to the characters.

Another thing is the that there are way to many ! ! ! ! ! ! through out the story, most of the time when people are talking it doesn't always end in an! ! ! ! ! I'm not trying to be a bitch I'm just sending you an honest reviw thats all. I hope this will help to improve your writing.
Dragonfoxy chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Kawaii! I almost thought you were gonna make Ed reject her. I was like "No!" Cute ending
eds-my-buddy chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
k, 1, 2, 3, *all fans* AW! lol, that was so cute! I luvs reading storys like this!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
YEAH!

This story was so sweet.

Ed was an idiot as usual but it worked out in the end.

Excellent job! Thank you for writing!
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
That was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
KatieB19 chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
awsome love the ending the hole story rocked! .
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »