Reviews for The Good Listener
AnimaAmore chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This is such a sweet story! Amusing and light, it was really enjoyable. Just two little inconsistent things, but oh well, the story was great. I
m going to guess it's completed, yeah? Good job!
The-Real-Princess-of-Wolves chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Very interesting story
Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Things were going good... until you stopped continuing this! D;
It -has- been quite a while [cough]roughly 5 years[cough], so I wouldn't be surprised if your muse had been long gone. But hey, a girl can hope, can't she?
Don't answer that.

I just recently jumped on the KimiSaku train-line and even after 5 years, it's still quite an uncommon (too crack-ish) pairing that most people don't venture to write about. As one of my favorite fanfic-authors of all times, I was ecstatic when I discovered that once-upon-a-time, you had decided to get 'lost' in this park. But unfortunately, it stopped all too soon. You built up enough suspense around Kimimaro to keep our interest going, you were slowly unfolding Sakura's story when the timing asked for it, andand! Ugh. Well I can just say that even if this story has been completely suspended, you conveniently stopped at a part where it could be taken as a "happy" ending of sorts.
FruityGrape chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I have to know, are you ever going to update this story? Beacuse is really good.
DrAnime203 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
PLEASE continue this! I love, LOVE, it :D
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
So good! I've only read one other KimiSaku story, and that was Marrow. This was amazing! (: I'm glad you ended up finishing this one, too.
15thBurningFiddle chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This-that-...

Best thing since Marrow.

Definitely.

I'll stop clogging your inbox with my reviews now, but...I found your ff account on your LJ, and are you going to post your DeiSaku/ZetSaku here? The one with the Twister and battleship...?
yckin chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Please update soon! this is the firstsakura/kimimaro story ive read and its really really good! I found the scene at the book store where sakura mistook him for an old lady and got her ass kicked for it hilarious.
Larethiana chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Hm yummy! definitly délicious. a perfect little piece of fanfiction! I simply loved reading it! Miom... thanks for sharing with us your creativity!
SonataForMyOverdosedLover chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
The story is simply stunning. I love it. I adore the way you built up Sakura’s personality.

Congrats,

Lexa
NiminariAmriath chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
this is cute, that's not the end is it? its a good place to end but im hoping for more
peace fish chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
You and Deglace have now got me absolutely HOOKED on KimiSaku _ ! It's so rare to come across a good, original crack fic these days and it's such a blessing that I was able to find this one. :)

I can't wait to read about Kimimaro and Sakura's date in the next chapter. I wonder if he'd really hurt her?

Well, it looks like it's been months since you last updated this story. I really do hope that you continue this- looking forward to the next chap!
Qualia Des chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
This story is at the very least, on par with DeGlace's classic. Keep up the awesome work, and hope you update soon! :)

(I LOVE AU's, so I'm glad I finally found a KimiSaku AU. XD)
Arctic Bowl chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
awe inspiring.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Wow, this is a REALLY good story. Most people couldn't properly pull this couple off, but you've done a wonderful job. And the humor you put in is good, as in it's really good. I can' wait till the next update!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »