Reviews for Party of Three
Lindt Luirae chapter 2 . 4/2
damn damn damn damn
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 4/2
This is goooooood
Best of bests that I read till now...its hot...sensual...lovely and all that I always wanted to read...hehee...perverted smile...welll...I wants to read more of your writings...keep going...and thank you for something like this...
micole1983 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
That was...EXTREMELY...UNBELIEVABLY HOT!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Hot
kimarip2 chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
is it bad that im listeing to Jessie j buring up while reading this
kimarip2 chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
look i love this story im 18 and i got so embarrassed that i barely made it past chapter 1 but it is very good
Avyy chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Oh my! This is probably my favorite naruto fic thus far. So hot and so well written! Loved everything about it
jhian casey chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
wooooaaahhhhh! i got crazy over this one!
damn! SOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
naruto and sakura is one hell of a thing! but with sasuke?! damn! ultimate destruction! hahahaha
this fic really made my toes curl and my body feel ultimately HOT!
one thing i suggest though.. why not make kakashi join the fun!? hahahahahahah
kakasaku is sooooooo fucking hot as well.!
damn! im really going crazy!
J-POP i envy your mind! hahahah hope you'll write more narusakusasu fics! lemon or not..;)
(p.s. i prefer naruto than sasuke.. his is bigger..LOL)
thanks! thanks J-POP! awesome job!
NtheRuF chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
THIS IS SOOO HOT ITS IN MY TOP THREE! MAYBE EVEN #1! EXCELLENT STORYTELLING! A WOMANS PERSPECTIVE! AS ONLY A WOMEN CAN EXPRESS! MEN READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO LEARN! THE MORE YOU SPOIL THE WOMAN THE MORE SHE WILL SPOIL YOU!
J-POP PRINCESS I CAN SEE WHY THEY STEAL THIS STORY! IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE A WOMAN OTHER WOMEN ENVY! YOU GO GIRL!

This story is soooooo good I couldn't even comment until it was over. I wish it would NEVER END! But then what girl wouldn't! I think the best thing about it is that it is so actually conceivable! And in my mind it would work exactly as it played out here! Of course with the three of them there would be fights... real ones! But they wouldn't be strong enough to tear them apart. And as stubborn and frustratingly pig headed as Sasuke can be even he wouldn't be able to ever truly walk away now. I just kept thinking that after hearing them the 1st night... and knowing the freak he is with his sex stories in his hand ALL THE TIME... he wouldn't even be able to resist the oh so live version of his favorite students going on! Yes... I see Kakashi lingering outside if not peeking on the windows... or shadow cloning into some piece of furniture (like a bed lol) so he could watch! Should he be allowed to join? Umm I think it's pretty perfect the way it is and Sakura may not survive another libido to satisfy!
oOtsmOo chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
oh gosh this was great 3 I would actually love to see a poly relationship with these 3 if there is a sequel . you are an amazing writer!