Reviews for Outcast
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awww, that was...that was...different. A view of Sirius i'd never seen before, and i can't say I really like (no offense) but i really enjoyed reading that- gave me a new take on things. So, this was a wholly unhelpful review, I know, but I appreciated your story, even though I didn't particularly like it.
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow, I liked this, it was pretty angsty though, good story!
Catalina H chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like this. I'm a huge fan of Sirius and angst so it works. I like how you pointed out things all throughout his life instead of just little flashbacks or something while he's in Azkaban. Anyway, not bad. Good job.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I liked it. I'm not really good at the constructive criticism thing, but I am a complete fan of angst, and this has just enough to make me love it.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was great!
Meggily chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That was amazing.

I loved reading every word.

HOnestly, great work.

Keep it up :-D
mondayblues chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It's good, y'know.

The beggining is really good and so is the part you mention Harry and the brick. Though halfway through it gives the impression you forgot about the whole 'outcast' idea.

I love the imperfect Sirius.
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I really loved this, even if it was unedited. I think you should definetly add more if you can, because this was HONESTLY amazing D
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Beautiful written, but really sad. I think you managed to get Sirius perfectly in character.
xEmmax chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I thought it was really gd but sad, but i liked the bit about why he wanted to be friends with Peter cause I thought it sort of explained why they actually became friends x
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow...I've really come to like second person stories, and this is GOOD. It flows well, and it transitions well. At first the switch from Sirius convincng James and Lily to switch to Peter to his discover of their demolished house. But then I decided I liked it after all, because it's kind of symbolic in a way...anywho, this story is fabulous, and I'm going to add it to my oneshot C2, Oneshots Galore.
Stella Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I thought this was fantastic, really. I've tried reading Sirius-based fics, and I can never get through them because they're just bad. but I love this, and how its written.

I'd like to read more if you're up to it! great job!
Green Crayons chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Aww the ending made me really sad, but anyways this was awesome!