Reviews for Not the one expected: a parody
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Aww I think they'd make a cute couple. If you think about it Hermione met Neville before Harry and Ron and Neville did ask her to the Yule Ball...
Cartega chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very well written! I enjoyed it :)
yay chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like this ending.
Crazy RavenClaw Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Please please please make this more then a oneshot! Please!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
YAY hermione picked the right guy haha that was a pretty cute story good job
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This story is VERY silly (as it's meant to be) and I have to say that the bits I liked best were at the end: Draco's temper tantrum and Neville's extreme surprise. (I don't know why, but it warms my heart when Draco fails to get something he expects is a sure thing.) Neville and Hermione are more alike than different-particularly as regards hard work-so I'm surprised that people don't put them together more often.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
A very plausible and desirable twist on the Marriage Law idea! Bravo... simply adore Neville...:)
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Cute! And deffinitely unexpected. Found it in the comments on pottersues, loved it, and just wanted to show up and say hi.

Hi!

Peace,

~funniefriend
catsrae chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is actually pretty cute, although I'm not real sure what's going on part of the time. If you ever feel like revisiting it, you might consider adding line breaks or something to separate scenes. It's at least less ridiculous than mine (I'm the crazy "Mariposas" writer), and, like I said, it's cute and sweet.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Really good idea, I like it very much!

(Actually I did steal your idea and wrote a Hermione-Neville forced marriage story, you might want to read it if your Hungarian is good).

— O —

Note: section-separators are still missing.
hotshorty chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
COOL!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
SO FUNNY!

Nevil? WHY? oh well ... it really is a parody...
emliy02 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i hope you think of a sequel.

I like this story a lot!
medusaasaphoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i like it. i've always thought that neville made more sense anyway, if you had to pick.
Dizrhythmia chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The premise of your story has potential, but your punctuation REALLY needs work - your dialogue is very hard to read because of it. I also noticed a typo/misspelling or two.

To be honest, I couldn't finish this, just because of your punctuation. So I hope you fix this in future. Also, I hope I don't seem too harsh. It's just that I consider proper punctuation, spelling, syntax etc the foundation of writing; so when one of these building blocks is missing, I can't really say much about the actual content.