Reviews for These Aching Memories
procon chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This made me cry... that's how good it is. So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
The Nagasaki-Hiroshima bombing during WWII or anything about the war would never fail to tug on anyone's heartstrings. These kinds of things would really leave deep impressions and even deeper scars. Just by reading this, I felt my mood mellow down, it plummeted man!
Nemayaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was so heartbreakingly sad! TT_TT I loved the dancing part as well as just before Sasuke died...
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
...This gave me shivers.

Wonderfully written.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was superb! I even teared up a bit! I'm surprised at how you can pull off slightly controversial topics so effortlessly!

I swear, every time I hear or read about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it makes me want to run up to the nearest Japanese person and hug them, all while crying "I'm so so sooo sorry!"! Gosh, we Americans can be such dicks sometimes. Heck, most of the time.

But I digress...

In all, fantabulous job!
StrifeMe chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
so sad! i love your history fics, and this one really did it for me.

i was crying so much, your account is quite supurb! :D
Sweet Simple Pleasures chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OH MY GOD! This is the first story to ever make me cry! And my great grandparents and her sister died in the bombing so I cried even harder remembering that. my best friend pezze234 was reading this with me and she called me a whiney bitch for crying but I had the kleenex out and every thing!
blood-red-moon-01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was absolutely amazing; I've got tears streaming down my face. No one-shot has ever done this to me before; it seems that all of yours stories mke me cry.
anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
As sad as the bombings were...the Japanese did FAR worse to the Chinese and other neighboring nations. Their cruelty knew no bounds, and quite frankley, they had to be stopped.
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
UWAH. ;_; I'm crying. This is so tragic, but very beautiful. The simplistic nature of their relationship completely belies how emotionally deep the pain from losing someone in the bombings really was.
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
It's terrifying and heart-breaking to think that just like that, so quickly, thousands of people lost their futures, and even more were killed.
zunmo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh...

Wow, really interesting and slightly daring AU to place them in, but you pulled it off brilliantly. That was beautiful. It felt a tiny bit rushed, but honestly, a really solid historical AU. the sweet innocence of both of them was just the most heartbreaking part.
InactiveDeletedLeft chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
oh my god this was so sad. but it was amazing too. it made me cry.
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You made me cry. Though when ever I read anything about Hiroshima I start bawling. I'm not of Asian descent, but the fact that the American's could even dream up something like that makes me sad to be a part of the human race sometimes.

I say American because I'm Canadian. This was an awesome fic and will deffinatly be going onto my favorites.

Damn it I can't stop crying, thanks. ;_;

P.S. It could be the fact that I'm listening to Everytime and thinking about Naruto living a life without Sasuke...oops, there go the water works again.
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
aw so sad. and still so brilliant. *cries*