Reviews for I Do! I Do! I Don't!
thissideofparadise chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Love this. Always have felt that Carolyn and Daniel should write their story. That would be a story of a story of a story, or something like that! Anyway, I would buy it!

I don't always remember to review, but I love this universe!
Melchy chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
Nice job. I was deeply moved by the talk that Sig and Tristan had and for the first time actually saw them as brothers. I still have trouble seeing Sig old though-sorry.

I loved the TBAA twist to Zach leaving! Fantastic and glad everything worked out well for everyone.

Kathy-who is still humming that song.
KITT40146 chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
Go Blackie! It's about time someone finally told Zach exactly the kind of person, er, ghost he was being! Just when I might feel sorry for the new ghost, he goes and opens his mouth!

It leaves me wondering how it's going to affect Sig and Bron, though...
Melchy chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
This was a very revealing chapter and helped me to understand Brownwyn and Sig a little better-(and some great help from Amanda).

I do feel so sorry for Candy and Thom but at least I can see now that they are content with what life gave them.

But shame you guys, I'll be signing my Cup Runneth Over for days now!
Melchy chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Hmm. Tension is deepening. Very interesting!
KITT40146 chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
"It may well be that no one outside our family finds the story as fascinating as we do." LOL!

I'm very curious to see how Zach's interference affects Sig and Bronwyn. You can't really hate the guy, but he still gets under my skin for what he did to them! I'm not sure I would be as tolerable as the Captain in letting him stay at my house!
Melchy chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Hell hath no fury like a ghost scorned I see. (Sorry Shakespeare). An interesting dilemma Bronwyn has here. Keep going. :)
Melchy chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Now that is a new spin on ghost hunters! But who better to talk to a ghost then one of the same.

Poor Bronwyn, I feel for her.

Julian Lord-is that from MSW? Do they get to meet Guy Roberts soon? Nice job ladies!
Lwolf chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
I like your story. Please keep writing. Thank you Leisa
KITT40146 chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Ahem...shame on me! School has consumed my life so I've had to let the fanfic fall somewhat by the wayside. Anyway, very good story so far. I enjoy the many characters and stories that tie together, but I'm especially glad to see Devon back! I think the conversation between Devon and Daniel is probably the politest one I've ever read, but it's probably exactly how it would go down.

And I still think there might be something in a story with Elroy and Cabot Cove too!
Melchy chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
I see even the most dedicated of writers can be easily derailed with the right persuasion! Of all times to get inspired-four in the morning. But Carolyn is right, their first two years should be told and who better to tell them then the ones who where there personally.

Ps: I loved War Games, haven't seen it in years.
trecebo chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Yea! A new story. And I just looked at the albums the other day to update my mind on what everyone looks like. Now, I have accurate mind pictures although I might have to vacilate between Obi-Wan and Gui-Gon for Fontenot...Connery too...too many choices for that ghost.

Lovely starting chapters, ladies. Just loverly.