Reviews for Strength
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 8/9
Interesting
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 6 . 8/5
Ooooh Sokka doesn't sound impressed wow he's pissed... but it kinda serves Katara right, I can't believe that she wouldn't want to see her friends lol
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 5 . 8/5
Aw loving this, and oooooh the suspense...
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 8/5
Ooooooh!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 8/5
I'm really loving this story, it's so so deep and beautifully articulated, can't wait to read more !
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 8/5
Great chapter! Can't wait to read on and haha Katara is so innocent but I think another girl like maybe Sokka's girlfriend should educate katara about sex rather than Zuko? Idk I guess Zuko would do a perfect job anyway ;)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 8/5
This story is already magnificent! Omg I can't believe I haven't read this zutara fic before! Wow it's perfect can't wait to see if Zuko iroh and katara escape the fire nation aboard the ship safely !
Stolyint chapter 26 . 6/20/2016
This is the third time I have read the story, and it is still as amazing as my first time reading it. Despite it being unfinished I really enjoy the plot and movement that the story was going through.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
even unfinished this is a great story! :-)
Georgiraffe09 chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
Despite being unfinished, I want to thank you for this story. It was lovely to read. I love reading stories that were started while the show was still in process because it's so interesting to see where the plot goes! If you find the inspiration to finish this piece one day, I look forward to reading it. But I completely understand how difficult it can be. But you should feel proud of the work you produced. It was really lovely.
DarkJewel55 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
y'know, when one has a dark skin tone, blushes aren't visible, i know katara's skin isn't that dark. but it's dark enough that it won't be visible, i should know, i'm not exactly black, i'm half n half, and i can't blush. oh i can feel it, and i know it's there, but I can't see it. and its pretty damn useful if you ask me. and before you say 'maybe you're just not light enough' my cousin who is so light you can barely tell she's dark skinned, can't blush either, and i'm pretty sure she is lighter than katara. just saying, anyway. toodles!
Bea chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
I am so very angry with you right now... ah Agni why why WHY!? I was really looking forward to this story because I thought that maybe this one wasnt one of those stories that are just abandoned, left unfinished and leaving me just plainly ferious and disapointed.

... A story must never be left untold.

Please, I ask you to please try and finish this story. You are an amazing writer and I know that you are capable of finishing this story.

It is a previlidge to be able to comunicate with such a talented writer

Greetings
Bea
KellsBells95 chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
I wish that you would finish the story it is probably the best one I've read. You shouldn't let the orginal ending of the series stop you from writing an amazing story. Fanfiction is a place where you can rewrite the story the way that you like or think it should be.
snowecat chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Too bad you lost your way on the story. I think it would have been magnificent.
The Mighty one chapter 12 . 8/17/2015