Reviews for Strength
Stolyint chapter 26 . 6/20
This is the third time I have read the story, and it is still as amazing as my first time reading it. Despite it being unfinished I really enjoy the plot and movement that the story was going through.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
even unfinished this is a great story! :-)
Georgiraffe09 chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
Despite being unfinished, I want to thank you for this story. It was lovely to read. I love reading stories that were started while the show was still in process because it's so interesting to see where the plot goes! If you find the inspiration to finish this piece one day, I look forward to reading it. But I completely understand how difficult it can be. But you should feel proud of the work you produced. It was really lovely.
DarkJewel55 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
y'know, when one has a dark skin tone, blushes aren't visible, i know katara's skin isn't that dark. but it's dark enough that it won't be visible, i should know, i'm not exactly black, i'm half n half, and i can't blush. oh i can feel it, and i know it's there, but I can't see it. and its pretty damn useful if you ask me. and before you say 'maybe you're just not light enough' my cousin who is so light you can barely tell she's dark skinned, can't blush either, and i'm pretty sure she is lighter than katara. just saying, anyway. toodles!
Bea chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
I am so very angry with you right now... ah Agni why why WHY!? I was really looking forward to this story because I thought that maybe this one wasnt one of those stories that are just abandoned, left unfinished and leaving me just plainly ferious and disapointed.

... A story must never be left untold.

Please, I ask you to please try and finish this story. You are an amazing writer and I know that you are capable of finishing this story.

It is a previlidge to be able to comunicate with such a talented writer

Greetings
Bea
KellsBells95 chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
I wish that you would finish the story it is probably the best one I've read. You shouldn't let the orginal ending of the series stop you from writing an amazing story. Fanfiction is a place where you can rewrite the story the way that you like or think it should be.
snowecat chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Too bad you lost your way on the story. I think it would have been magnificent.
The Mighty one chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
You are a wizard!
Tara1517 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Your story is pretty amazing..I had read it a while ago and then I forgot the name but I found it now!...and I'm going to read it again:)
Thyssen chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
You are a freaking genius! Can I make your babies?
nekogirl017 chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
It's disappointing that this was never finished (almost as disappointing as Zuko ending up with Mai, and Katara with Aang...*sigh*) but thank you for the synopsis. Most writers aren't that sounds like it would have been amazing!
nekogirl017 chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Ursa was forced to leave her fiance/childhood friend when firelord Azulon came with Prince Ozai and told her humble family from the small village that it was said that greatness would come to the fire nation if a descendent of her grandfather, Avatar Roku, married into his bloodline. Because Iroh was already married, that left Ozai. Years later when Ozai tyres to get his father to revoke Iroh's birthright after the death of his only son, he ordered Ozai to kill Zuko so he can feel Irohs pain, and he agreed but Ursa stopped him by offering to poison his father on exchange for Zuko's life. he agreed, but demanded she leave the fire palace immediately after because they had never got along well. She did, and returned to her village and married her old love, did some magic face changing stuff, and had a girl named kiyi.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
I still reread this despite it being incomplete its a beautiful piece
The King in White chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
No, it's over ;-;!

Still, what an amazing story. For the first three or four chapters, it felt a bit iffy. But overall, this was just great.
Espied7 chapter 26 . 5/7/2015
This was an amazing story! I'm sad you never finished it but I think it's better that it end this way than that you drag it on interminably like so many authors do to their stories... anyway, thanks for creating such a wonderful and enchanting world!
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »