Reviews for Strength
The King in White chapter 26 . 5/21
No, it's over ;-;!

Still, what an amazing story. For the first three or four chapters, it felt a bit iffy. But overall, this was just great.
Espied7 chapter 26 . 5/7
This was an amazing story! I'm sad you never finished it but I think it's better that it end this way than that you drag it on interminably like so many authors do to their stories... anyway, thanks for creating such a wonderful and enchanting world!
caspasta chapter 26 . 3/3
i just want to thank you for giving me this powerful story to read. i loved it so so much. and one day, hopefully, you'll regain your zutara muse and finish this story or write a new one. love, cassie.
Mansdas2 chapter 26 . 2/18
Wow, absolutely amazing. I loved it! You have some major talent there. I was slightly disappointed that it's finished(?) I really enjoyed reading it.
courtneyruehl chapter 7 . 1/5
Honestly as of this chapter this story seems kind of sexist to me and its making ms really uncomfortable like mostly the way Zuko treats Katara
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Is Zuko on his man period or what
mrpuppy chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
Ahhhhhh! So frustrating! I've just started reading this a few hrs ago and I've been at it non stop. Now I ended up with the sad news huhuhu. I understand you as a fellow fanfic author but I'm still floored because this is just really good. Still, happy writing to you!
Ditto Princess chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES THAT I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING...

I WOULD WRITE MORE, BUT I HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE READING

icypinkroses chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Oh shit
Iroh chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Ihro? It's supposed to be Iroh.
Moonlit Sapphires chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for trying so hard to finish this story. You should not be so hard on yourself. Inspiration comes and goes. I have tried several times to write a fanfiction, but my imagination sometimes gets in the way. Don't be upset, just go with the flow. Life happens when you lest expect it.
PurseMonger chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
This was great, too bad you lost your mojo. I'll admit that I was ok with the Kataang ending when it happened, thinking they may start a new arc with a slightly older gaang where they could actually develop a relationship or where they find out they don't work. However, them jumping to Legend of Korra (which sucked IMO) completely killed the relationship for me when I found out what a crappy dad Aang ends up being.
PurseMonger chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I don't normally comment on a story as I'm reading it but I gotta say:

Poor, poor Zuko.
kaiirine chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
Disappointing it may be but it was still one of the best stories. Thank you
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
Aw, I liked the Ty Lee thing but am so sad you couldn't get your heart back into this. Great story though!
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »