Reviews for She Doesn't Know
FullOfSugar chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Awesome, the way Squall is crazy about Quistis :p

I loved it, you deserve a big sugar o
Beeria chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Yay for Quall love! *dances happily* I think they were always way better suited than Squinoa. I absolutely hate that pairing even if it is canon. What were you thinking SE? :P lol.

But really sweet and fantastically written :)

~Beeria
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I absolutely love this for I am totally for the QuistisxSquall coupling for ABSOLUTELY HATE that Rinoa for she is totally ugly and stupid to me! heh heh heh! Anyways, I absolutely love this for I totally love and support the QuistisxSquall coupling indeed! DIE RINOA! LONG LIVE QUISTISXSQUALL! XD hee hee hee!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cute, very cute. Extremely well written. You should be proud of this fic. Definitely.
kira-924 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
good ficc! lookn forward to ur nxt QUALL fic!
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Nice!

Love your style! Very unique!

Wakaka...write more, k?
Lily chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was truly beautiful, I just felt the emotion of this piece so good. It almost made me want to cry:)
Drakulya chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Hurrah! Another awesome Quallshot (yes, I made up a name for your Quall oneshots! Lol! *Shot*). I liked how you used the italic words for emphasis, it really worked well. Just a few slightly confusing pronoun errors e.g. her, him, etc but I could figure out what you meant so no biggie.

Update something soon!

~Drakulya
Lian chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
So sweet! Actually so sugary sweet it gave me cavities, but we need fics like this once in a while. Can wait for the next part of the Sorceress chronicles!