Reviews for More Than Just A Dance
Fayth G chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I like the confusion about Sparky's gender... it seems so familiar. Madame also reminds me a bit of Madame, which sounds weird but you know what I mean. I like the idea of them ballroom dancing. It's really cute. I hope you update soon so I can find out what happens. Accio Update!
Aoife Miranda chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
I love it! I espescially loved chapter 2 because it shows how alike Jim and Pam are. I can't wait for an update!
astrakane chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
very funny! i can't wait to see what's next !
JannyM chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
So cute! I love that their teacher is French and you convey it beautifully. So nicely done! Please update - want to hear what happens in class.
WouldWonderful chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
please update soon
OfficeFreak chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
This was so adorable! I can't wait to see them dancing! Thanks for updating!
pambeesly chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I loved this chapter, can't wait to get to some actual dancing. Post more soon!
Moony44 chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Très, très superbe! C'est fantastic!

Petite, mais bon.

:]
padfoot0520 chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
so good! keep writing!
astrakane chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
very nice ! but i'm a bit confused: when does it takes place ?

ps; sorry for my english, i'm french '
janny chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
I loved the back and forth from chapter 2 that continues here.. I can 'feel the love' between them and the awkwardness they share as you write this. The playfulness is very cool! Please continue... love it.
MrsBigTuna chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
great so far. i enjoyed Jim lifting Pam like in the fight, but this time, it ended sweetly. keep it up.
nomanslandvicki chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
ah this is so fluffy..totally love cant wait to see more so update soon
OfficeFreak chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
This chapter makes me all warm inside! I love Jim spinning Pam around, and Pam noticing his "Jim" smell! Jim going to three stores to get Pam's violets was so sweet! I didn't mind that it was short!
someone chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Aw, that's so cute! Can't wait to read about the ballroom lessons - is the instructor going to be as unbearable as Michael? 'Cause that would be highly amusing. Update soon! :)