Reviews for I'll Play You For It
MargeryDoe chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I like Harry being dominant :) so this was delightful. I enjoyed the chess; Nice piece you used from the series. Good job, I'll alert in case you decide to put more on the table.
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Finally! A Ron and Harry fanfic where Harry tops! Loved this story, poor Ron trying to be top but getting distracted by his lover~

do you have any recomendations for any fanfic with a top!Harry bottom! Ron
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Yay!

EdwArd Is My sUn chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
i guess im just stupid but i dont get the ending
Grimalken chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I feel SO stupid right now, because I don't get the ending of the second chapter.

But I still liked it.

Hahaa.
Sweet Carys chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I loved the first chapter but the secong one is so much better!
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Hi! Aw, this is so cute! I really like it! D'you know, this is the first Ron/Harry story I've ever read? I absolutely loathed this pairing until last night, when I spontaneously began to like it. So you my friend, have opened my mind and added another slash pairing to the exstensive slist of ones I like. (Hey, I was getting a bit tired of Harry/Draco.)

Thank you!

Love, Raelin Lupin
Bookie-Sensei chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
that was great! sorries it took me so long to actually read this! my net's been down and i just read your message today!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
*huggles story* I came back to tell yous that I loves it! Although I don't agree with the pairing. The only weasleys who should be getting any love from Harry is the twins. Where are my twins by the way? lol.

Hearts! -Sami
Belias600 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
LMAO! This was really funny. I wish Ron got tops though...
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was good! _
Oxytreza chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
cool. I like it!
myownwayx chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
that was good. think you should have done a little example of harry being top if you catch me drift ;D
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
OMG! I had tears in my eyes from trying not to laugh. My mouth was just in and an "oh" form the whole fic. I'm so glad for my coco skin, because I would be as red as Ron's hair right now. I hardly ever read fics this steamy. OMG! I'm still stunned. And it's not from them being gay. (I read those fics ALL the time) That was so good. It was better than good. It was 4 stars out of 4. If you knew me, you would know why this is such a big deal for me. I get flustered at the word sex, scenes of it or anything, and I'm a straight A student that's not immature. When it comes to that topic, I go into some mode that says "clam up!" or something. I'm still grinning from reading it. You have skills, and a talent for writing! Poor Ron though. I would have lost too, so no hard feelings. lmao! You should do another! :)