Reviews for Pieces of the Whole
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved it!
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Just as beautifully written as long ago and still filled with lessons to be learned.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Absolutely stunning.
BMick chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I read this months ago, and it has stuck with me; the way the Thlemians could sense emotions, yet have lost the ability to understand what they truly mean in human context. It's too easy for humans to become so interested in dissecting emotions, that words block the way to comprehension on any living, meaningful level. Then there's the problem of fear justifying actions that were once unacceptable... Now that I've found the story again, it goes into my Favorites. Thank you.
Lillkin chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
masterfully written, i appreciate the 225 Orwel part, is it perhaps to hint that you were writing the Thlemians with a bit of 1984 in mind? ;)

anyway you have delivered your point in a truly grand fashion

Questfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Now that I've caught my breath again I think I'm ready to review. That was intense and a real insight into how so many things can be justified. I remember seeing a doco years ago about Argentinian torturers during the Peron years going home to their families at the end of a work day! The whole country was in such turmoil that the craziness could be made to appear was an excellent piece of writing and I'm off to find some of your "lighter" stuff!
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I read this one a long time ago and have just re-read it through again. I really, really, really enjoyed this one. Very cleverly written. I think my favorite part is Rodney and the 225! Oh, the agony of it all for the scientist!
clerical medical chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is a real masterpiece - stories that genuinely mess with the characters' heads are are rare thing, and this is among the best. The whump was exquisite, too. Thank you.
Astrollama chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I just found this story, so sorry to have gotten here late...

You have captured something very special here. That the team have individual strengths and virtues is a given, but what makes them exceptional is how they function as a whole, under Sheppard's leadership. You got that across in spades. Awesome fic.
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Utterly beautiful and wonderfully written, this story is marvelous.
shirik chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
exellent-loved it!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Amazing. I like how you weaved it all together, used Sheppard's suffering to get to the rest of the team (that would totally happen.)O.o And you managed to get all the characters down to a T. Fantastic job. I'm honestly surprised Ronon didn't break Orates neck (I nearly did-and I'm just a reader!:) Keep it up.
Saiyura chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh I so loved this story. I'm bawling my eyes out because what you are talking about is SO true!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
God almighty, this was intense. Fantastic story. I'd love to see the base's reaction to what happened to them.
ChaseMe131 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
In a word... WOW!

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.