Reviews for When the Clock Strikes Twelve
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
that was literally so good, and sad at the same time. it was so deep and amazing, you should probably write another chapter! the last sentence was absolutely amazing
Summer Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
awe, that's so sad. :( poor inuyasha.

nice work.
Neisha chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
SO very sad! Very emotional, and the last line had as much impact as the story. I like this, even though it has such an unhappy ending. Perhaps, one day, for me( insert puppy dog eyes here..) you might make another chapter? A reunion perhaps? I have an idea you could use, if you're interested in adding one more piece to this.

Either way, it was a wonderful read, and I enjoyed it.

Neisha
kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Okay, this one of the reasons I can't handle reading angsty fics, I'm over emotional only when it comes to reading, I feel their pain. I'm almost boiling my eyes out here. What happened to Kagome? Is she dead...or worse...? What's worse then death? NO clue, but they say it all the time in movies, perhaps in this case Kagome is alive and fine...? That could possibly be worse for Inuyasha, to know she is okay and she hadn't rang to tell him so. Or she could be with another man, I doubt that though, Kagome's not like that. At first I was reading this and I was thinking that maybe Naraku kidnapped her or something...I was hoping so it wouldn't be as sad.

Moving on, apart from being depressingly sad, this is extremely well written, it's short-ish but to the point, its realistic and plays on your emotions, you can't help but NOT feel anxiety with Inuyasha to know where his love is and then feel his heart break at the end, but your also very desperate to know what has happened.

You wrote this without going over board with description, and the last line, it was so simple and yet I think it had the most emotion in the whole story.

For my sake I hope there is a sequel, I don't think I could handle my imagination, I'll forever be curious to know what EXACTLY happened. Do you know, or when writing this I guess it would have been spur of the moment, but since you're the amazing authoress, what do you think happened? Just asking, because its fascinating to know what an author thinks!

Very well done, I just hope I can figure out what happened before I pull out my hair from the questions!

Till next time!

Have fun and keep up your amazing work!

kagomesbutterflyfeeling
Miyopiyo chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
o my god...o my god...thats so SAD!

wah!

Hannahkimi
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was really really good!

but it was really sad!
Kaylee-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Did she die? what happen! no Kagome! So sad! Poor Inu! i love it! but its sad!
Spindelhona unlogged chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I think it turned out really good! I really like these "moments" when one cuts out a part of a bigger story and forces the reader to fill in the rest for him/herself. It's quite obvious Kagome's been sad secretly about Inuyasha working so much and late, and it's quite obvious something has been wrong in their relationship if Inuyasha is OK with not knowing where Kagome might be or when she might have left. All he wants is her back "as usual". But even if something was amiss they could have fixed it - if the fairytale hadn't ended there. Superb!
jposey15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aw! that was so sad
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh, that was beautifully well written. Amazing work, and so sad. I wonder what actually happened to her? But, I suppose, it makes it more mysteriois not knowing. Great Job.
SexyDemonGirl5000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
So was she like dead or something?