Reviews for Sacrifice
I liked it too. Thanks.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I've often wondered if this would work, too. Years and years ago I had it in a story, past tense, in a post-Naraku setting with Miroku already sans his right hand, but I've never seen it done since then until now, and I didn't dare show the moment it actually *happened* like you did here. I don't doubt for one minute that the others had devised this emergency plan, and that they *would* have implemented it, had that moment of now or never truly come to fruition. Well done!
Ding chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Umm, that mite work. Good story by the way, I was shocked that they actually cut off his hand but I probably should have expected it, I mean how else other than distroying Naraku, are they going to get rid of the Kazaana/Air rip/Wind tunnel? Well, thanks for the good read friend, chow!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
you know, i wondered for years why no one evert hought of this, cause it clearly seems like a logical solution - ok, its harsh, but better loose your hand then your life. and youre right, it was never said on the show that the kazaana would only stop sucking stuff in when it had consumed its owner or something like that...btw, another thing about it that always puzzled me: how/when is it passed on from father to son? maybe miroku was born with it and sucked in his mom during birth before they could seal it...brrr...though that would explain why we never heard a thing about his mom. OR he inherited it the moment his dad died.
HaiJu chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I realize this story is really old, but I just read Inuyasha last week, so I haven't really been in this fandom much. Funny, I had the exact same idea while reading the manga... I suppose dragging the curse out to the very last second was more fun for the mangaka.

I really like your writing style; you deal with concepts cleverly and there's a sense of realism in the dialogue and description. Well done.

Thanks for writing,

~ Hj
The Mightier Pen chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I adore this story. I love the character interaction between the members of the group. Everyone cares for Miroku, even Inuyasha. It is rare to find Inuyaasha stories like this, with the friendship. I really like it.
godzillagirl16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That's a great idea! It certainly solves the problem, doesn't it? Good story.
Angel-Demon1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Dang...o-o Never in a million years would anyone I know would have thought of that XD
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

I started tearing up at the idea of Miroku begging them to run - sweet, funny, hentai Miroku. And then his concern for Shippou (rather than himself) made me lose it.
sweetishfish chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Um, I did always wonder why this was never considered an option... obviously, no one wants it, but still... so hearing you write about it makes sense, and I really like the way Miroku's friends are caring for him.
One More Thing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Whoa... didn't see that coming. :) Makes me cringe just thinking of it though. But alas, like always, you portrayed the emotions oh so very well making it as realistic as it could be in this situation. I'm not really sure if it would work, but its certainly a possibility and you brought it to live wonderfully! Great job!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Sounds like it would work to me.
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was brilliant! (In fact, when I first watched the series I asked myself, why dosen't he just cut his hand off? Then I speculated, maybe it would spread to his arm?) Anyway, great job. I really liked this.
myLink'sLady chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I can imagine this happening and I think you have a good writing style. Well done. Sue
Mrs.CaptainJackSparrow1234 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008