Reviews for That Sere and Dying Place
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 1/2
Halfway through the fic, you had me screaming to stop Mikey's torture. I'm glad he got rescued after only two days of hell. The flashback was superb.

Instant Favorite. Kudos!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
...I am so tempted to try hawaiian pizza with chocolate chips on it now. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oooh I like
scaryghost chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
haha poor Mikey. Bishop sure knows how to torture a guy. I really enjoyed this. It was super cute and you kept both Mikey and Bishop in charictor which was awesome so thank you
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The imagery you use is absolutely wonderful! I think I'm thirsty now! haha
Natsuko1978 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I know I'm not all that good at reviews, for which I apologise. I think it's a shame that your humour-fics are more appreciated than this, however.

The kamenoko (child-turtle) memory at the beginning was sweet - and totally TURTLE IMHO. Then the segue into the imprisonment and torture... it worked for me. Very powerful descriptions.

I find it so... perfectly in-character that Mike can escape torture through his imagination, like that. That strength of his above and beyond the physical - or the Leo-like mental DISCIPLES of ninjutsu.
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, poor Mikey, I love your TMNT fics!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Cool water story!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Awe, poor Mikey. I do so love how you torture our favorite boys, er , turtles. You have a unique flare to it. The dream in the beginning was a nice touch. Lovely, in a macabre sense. XD
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Loved it. Especially since it starred my fav orange banded turtle. You are a really good writer and I always enjoy your fics.
Mariposa Noche chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I liked this!

You went very far into details...especially with Mikey being deprived of water. It just made me want to rush and pour myself a glass! 10/10!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Water is truly a godsend, and I can so feel Mikey pain, D: it's no fun being thirsty under the heat, and though Bishop just got a guest cameo, I'm guessing his precense wasn't important to the story, all the better cause I'd hate to see Raphie boy punching his teeth in, or try to, anyway XD;

If you want inspiration, you could try something new, liek a story from the badguy's pov, (like Baxter and his mother, maybe? or even Casey and his mom, or April and her uncle, whichever you're comfortable with,) although I could go for a Child arc fic, but only if you feel inspired and up to it, I know you're probably busy. ;
Von chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I'm starting to get frightened by how much you enjoy tormenting Mikey.

I mean, seriously dude. It's just SICK.

Don't stop, yeah?