Reviews for Stories behind the rules
The Flaming Darkness chapter 13 . 5/22
OHH poor Kakashi
mochilera chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
jajajaja me gusta mucho. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
please continue!
ckirkes2427 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
I love these but I wonder are you going to ever update? If I remember right there are like 150 rules by now.
mndstjohn chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Funny stories! Keep up the hard work!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That is hilarious... Even if Iruka's a little scary!
Crystal M. Key chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
*cackle* This has been hysteric. Thanks very much! I was very amused by the crossdressing part, since it was only hinted at in H.E. Gray's actual story. But I can well believe that it happened! Favorite parts:

Iruka glared at his Hokage. He didn't care about the weather, or the fact that "Sandaime's old bones told of rain" especially the observation that he looked like a girl with his hair down.

The last one was just insulting, not at all funny as the fourth seemed to think. "Yondaime, you are not funny." He growled out, glaring from under his bangs.

Yondaime chuckled before bursting out in laughter again eyes sparkling. "That's it," Iruka's eye twitched violently before lunging at the blond haired man and smashing his face into the wall. "Stop laughing!" he demanded, rubbing his nose distractedly. Yondaime only smiled at him, evilly this time.

Iruka stared back. This man had nothing on Ibiki if that was the best he could do. He could handle much worse from his jounin sensei. Lunging again at the blond, Iruka found himself with his back on the floor, finding the ceiling much more interesting then he ever thought possible. Huh. When had that happened?

Sitting up disoriented, Iruka threw his best glare at his elder, whish he was positive made the older man flinch slightly. Even at such a young age, Iruka had the glare that sent pre-genin and some chunnin running. It made the jounin nervous, and Ibiki proud. He was after all, Iruka's role model, so it obviously didn't work on him. Iruka felt a swell of admiration for his Hokage, only the best could stand up to the evil glare of a thousand demons plus ONE!

Jumping to his feet, rather gracefully, Iruka took his turn to smile evilly and see a small amount of fear fill the aqua eyes. Though he really didn't have any reason, it wasn't like Iruka was going to hurt him. Even though, Iruka's reputation was legendary in the village.

Iruka had always been curious. His curiosity usually turned out to be a bad thing too. Such as the time he had spied on one of their clients in order to discover how babies were made, or the time he followed Ibiki to ANBU Headquarters and ended up almost being burned to a crisp by one of the paranoid ANBU on duty.

Kotetsu, Izumo, and Ibiki learned quickly, but this fact did not stop the two younger boys from following Iruka's plans. Because they did know that even though it usually ended badly, it was enormously fun beforehand.

Like pranking the Fourth, or using the invisibility-jutsu to tease unsuspecting Akamichi with "floating" food. Yes, they had all had enormous fun; at least until they had been caught and punished.

They, however, hadn't done anything mischievous for three days. THREE FULL DAYS. And Ibiki, along with the rest of Konoha, was getting suspicious of this calm before the storm. And they were right, Iruka reflected, grinning evilly behind the liquor store. Every kid had to at least try this, seriously, what 13-year-old didn't wonder what alcohol tasted like? Iruka glanced at his partners in crime."Ready?" They nodded eagerly, as he began the transformation justsu.

Iruka shrugged; he wasn't about to stop it, so why not watch to see what went on? It was better then watching Izumo explode in some horribly violent way. "Don't bother; I've got a lighter with me."

The three turned to look at him; "Why do you have a lighter?" Gai asked uncertainly.

Iruka blinked, "Umm…always be prepared?" he answered "'cause I'm defiantly not a pyro or anything."

Gai blinked away the tears, "SUCH A RESPONSIBLE YOUNG NINJA! I AM PROUD OF YOU!"

Iruka panicked, afraid that Gai would attack him with a hug, and threw the lighter to Izumo.

The three had yet to prank Anko out of great respect. And that was the truth of it. Anko was Iruka's equal in the way of the weird. Yes indeed, in the ways of all that was strange, crazy and unbelievable, Iruka, Lord of all that was insane, had a queen…or maybe a duchess, but this was the reasoning behind why, on a Wednesday night, four genin could be found huddling in a circle in the middle of Iruka's small apartment, snickering and making plans. Evil plans.
Agnieszka-luv-HP chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Hahaha, this is all so amusing! But, can I ask you where I can find the original rules? I tried searching for 'Team 19' but couldn't find anything...
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is so funny!i almost died laughing!
AnonY chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Thus far, this is my favourite chapter!
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
- very awesome and fun!
AmmyChey3X chapter 13 . 11/24/2011
Epic FanFic~! :D :D :D :D :D

This is the most I've laughed ALL WEEK! :)

I loved 'The Brothel' one the most~! This fic is COMPLETELY Ingenious! :3

Please Update Again Soon~! :3 :3 :3
TjRythum chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Congratulations! you have just succeeded on making me spit water all over my computer as I choked on it after reading the first two chapters.

I must now make sure not to put ANYTHING in my mouth or hand until I am done reading.

RockBane chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
So... where did the Dragon go?
ActuallyNevis chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Dammit, how did I miss an update on this? Forgive me. Ahhh...and a dragon summon of all things? This...this is awesome. I obviously have a soft-spot in my heart for such things. It reminds me of Ryuu-! *gleeful happy smile* Thank-you! And I love the scroll bouncing off and smacking Kakashi in the forehead. *snort of great pleasure*