Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Poor Alice. Poor Neville
EggDupont chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This made me cry. A bit. And go "aww".

Okay still kind of crying (a bit was a lie) so I'll stop now.

Short, sweet, and brilliant. Good job.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was sweet! Makes me thankful to have both my mom and dad. Great work!
intoxobscurity chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This story really makes you think. I'd never imagined what it would be like to be Alice.. very thought provoking and well written.
merlfoxFell chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was truly inspiring.I can't find anything to and sad.A liitle like the Phoenix' Lament.
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
aw, both adorable and heartbreaking. great fic!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
sosososo good.
I clap with one hand chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh, it's beautiful! I've never read one from Alice's point of view before. I loved it! It makes me feel incredibly sad, because it reminds me a little of my grandma...I love how she always gives him a sweet wrapper. Amazing!
1279878 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was . . . amazing, I want to look in a thesaurus in the hopes of finding a better adjective. . . fantastic job.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Sad. Beatiful.
10101010101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Absolutely amazing. It's really heartwreching, the relationship between Neville and his parents. I feel so melancholy now. This one-shot really pierced me in the heart. Especially the last few lines... This was exceptionally done, and even that is a gross understatement.

Thank you for the stupendous read. :)

Sincerely,

The Awkward Turtle
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
And now I've practically destroyed my keyboard by getting tears all over it. I hope the salt won't make the keys stick.

Good lord, this is brilliant and excellent and I love it... and I'm rambling...
Loveland chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, very good. It's simple but heart-touching. Only thing is that I never felt Neville's grandmother was mean or anything to Alice, just that it was fustrating for her to see her son and daughter-in-law like this. But that's my opinon. All in all, very well-done.