Reviews for Communication
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I like it
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Everything would have been so much better if Lorelai didn't issue an ultimatium and tell Luke to pick! Talking really does get couples through problems. I wish they were able to talk rather than go their different ways.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Okay, so I was going through your stories after reading "No Place Like Home" to see if there were any I had missed so far and lo and behold, I see this one. One of your very few angst stories. Now I've got to say, I'm confused. Why don't you write more angst in addition to the humor happy ending stuff? Although I can see where writting a bunch of angst could become depressing...This is just such a perfect fight; nothing was over-emotional or fakey sounding, it was sad and all, but it had that, rather than a happy ending, an eventually everything will be okay ending. Oh, and I loved that last little joke thrown in there - making everything okay with humor is just so Lorelai. I'm sorry, where were you when Partings was written? If only, if only the writers read fanfic...

Great job by the way! Just in case you didn't pick that up. ;)
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I liked this alot. A little angsty and dramatic for sure, but it was angst and drama done right. This is what should have happened during Partings - Luke and Lorelai having a real discussion about their relationship problems instead of an overemotional and non-rational fight. Awesome job :)
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
..and that's how it's done. asp can learn a thing or two from you about season finales. excellent.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
good story but i wish there was another chapter but oh well i can't always get what i want
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
i think i've told you this before, but i'm going to say it again because this story demonstrates it perfectly...your stories always make me feel like the bad stuf on the show didn't happen...i was crying during this episode...and you made it all better! lol i loved it...i have a story that is post partings too...i mean what javajunkie author doesn't...but mine kinda sucks...anyway i loved it and i know i'm not the only one
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, Java, that was fast! Thank you so much for that, why couldn't you have possessed ASP during that episode! Great job!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
ok personaly i don't feel that was an ending for a story i feel it was an ending to a chapter. Will you do a sequel?
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow. You've got the emotion, Java. And you got it out. I could see them doing that, with all the crying and emotion...a few pauses too...that was really good.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
HOW PARTINGS SHOULD HAVE GONE! I love this story; it's Luke and Loreali being much more like their true selves!
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
that was really good write more dont make it a one shot! i really liked this chapter
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Yay! A new, happy take on partings! I loved it. It was nice to see all these things being lashed out between them.