Reviews for Warlords Fall the Hardest
SeveredHalo chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
This story is SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh you have to continue it! I love everything about it and hope to see you update soon :)
SKYSPRITE chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
...Hello! This fic was abandoned long ago, huh?
CreamCornification chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Nooooo! You can't just stop there! D8
It says that you last updated in 2008... it's the end of 2012 now... so I doubt you'll ever be continuing this. What a shame... well it was awesome while it lasted. :'(
Iamwritergirl chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
OMG! This is just pure epicness! I was grabbed in the first chapter and I've read this at every lunch time and all the time at home! It6's absolutely amazing, so I have no I dea why you keep saying things about bad chapters! Please write some more! I need more story!

Thanks!
Iamwritergirl
BakaRamenBowl chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
Hehheh, theres a new review button. I cant wait for the updte!
Queen's Pyromancer chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Oh no! I got so engrossed in the story (I'm a Suika maniac too! :3) and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in forever. You're writing is brilliant, I love the emotional viewpoint you give us and how Suigetsu and Karin just don't suddenly delve into this new found mutual interest they have, but keep the teasing aspect of their original characters.

And it was a great read! I'm just worried you'll never see this review.

Would you, would you please continue? For a fellow writer obsessed with Suika?
buizelisgod chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
That was awesome!You hafta keep going
Tigers and Dragons chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
The wait is TOOO LONG! Please update soon!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
To be honest, I got to this chapter, read your author's note at the end and clicked next because I'm mean like that. But I've repented. I've reviewed! Please write more and post it.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
The second half of this chapter, with the exchange of insults and Karin's distraction, were sheer brilliance. I loved it.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Suigetsu broke his no-mercy stance, and Karin looked at him in adoration; seen anywhere else and that would be entirely out of character.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Karin and swords... oh the possibilities. ;)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
All of the emotions were in the right place. Everything seems to be working. The story is moving, so keep it up.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
I loved Suigetsu and the nurse. Totally hilarious. And Kisame. I laughed so loud. You know, most people don't have Itachi and Kisame right, but you did a good job with them.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I loved the last thought. It was brilliant. So believable.