Reviews for Chibi Jutsu!
Mana Rei chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
OH PLEASE WRITE A SECOND PART! I want to know what happens next. OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
love it
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
yay such a cute story!
Lucretia chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
I loved this story. Although the ending sucked. Mostly because I didn't want it to end. Please keep writing stories.
Yumeina-sama chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
I'm confused... Is neji crazy inlove? LoL ... And i do agree with what sasuke have said to naruto 'you are some kind of slut' lol... Coz it's true, sooo true...
D3ATHR0SE chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
So many twists and turns in the plot, made it fucking suspenseful! -
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
OMG! you had me hooked. I loved how Sasuke was so defensive about his role in Naruto's life and I love how panicky Neji was at the end! so sweet a job well done!
Naillea chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
xBunni chapter 26 . 11/9/2011
Oh my god! It's over! It's over? Oh my god, holy cow, I can't believe it. Thank you so much for your work and for seeing this fic through to the end, I really appreciate writers who finish what they started. It's been a wonderful journey and I've loved every chapter of it. See you again in your other fics! :)
FujoshiKiyo chapter 26 . 10/20/2011
Aww I thought it was kind of cute although I hoped it was going to be a little spicy since it's rated M x3. But I liked it. I can't wait for the epilogue :3
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 25 . 10/8/2011
Y U NO SEXY TIME?
Jasmynee chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Lol if you have a no shirt policy then what about the girls how about a no boy can wear a shirt policy
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 26 . 10/3/2011
I love it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
D!

So.. Naruto wants Tori or what? XD
Mantinas chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
I love happy, begging endings! And brownies for Sasuke for rising above his chicken butt hair and being the Yoda to Naruto's Luke! XD

Good luck.