Reviews for SotTP 5: Girls Without Pants
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Whoa. So, Kostos is dead? Not good. I really hope Lena can get through this with her friends. I always liked the Lena/Kostos relationship and was shocked at what happened in the second book. However, I never hated Kostos for that because Lena broke up with him first. If he had broken up with her, then it would be different. Great job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm, interesting start. Amazon should be capitalized though. And I don't think the Pants were misbehaving. I think it was just that the girls really didn't know how to stay together and used the Pants as an excuse to not be together all the time. This is a good start though. I like it.

CarebearKara chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
This fic is so sad but so great. Poor Lena.
amber chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
you are an amazing writer and i love this original story that you have created but i am very sad that yuo did not finish it . I would love it if you could do that because i really would like to know what happens and so would aal of my friends. I alsp especially would like to knoe waht happens with briget and erics relationship. please redpond asap you can contact me at amber . i will be waiting to her a response from you. bye P.S please i brgg you dont forget .
pxlenno chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
This story is amazing so far; your plot is completely unique, and more than that it seems authentic- you write everyone completely in character and this is something plausible that could actually happen to them. I love your writing style- crisp and concise. It kind of reminds me of Ann Brashares'. :) Hope you update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Wow! What a good chapter. I feel so sorry for Lena. Please update soon. You are a very good writer.

orly chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
pleace, please finishit!
iceboxme chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
I love it. It's very nicely worded and completely in character. I hope you update soon.
rtwywy chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
This story is Awesome. I was not expecting such a well written and well thought out fanfic. definitely read.
becca chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
nice to know i am not the only person in the world who throws their alarm clock/tamagotchi/mobile at the wall or window when they bleep at some unearthly hour . . .
becca chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
yeah-why is it you can never find a bra when you need one? also-omigod-poor lena! and why is tibbys mom suddenly acting like she cares? bye x
becca chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
jez-no offence but i am so sick of people equating puerto rican with being fat! could you not just say curvy instead of puerto rican? yeah,i know she is puerto rican but that shouldnt mean she is automatically the fat one! hm-okay,now ive finished freaking out,i can tell you i do like this tory,apart from that. and carmen is my favourite character. x
klutz.for.life chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
please update soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Great chapter. I can see the girls thinking like this. Poor Lena. I can't wait to see her with her friends. Update soon. This story is truly awesome and you are a good writer.

PriscillaN chapter 6 . 10/28/2007